Author Topic: Crowd Chants ‘Four More Years’ As Trump Is Introduced At Black History Month Event  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
February 28, 2020 8:03 AM ET

President Donald Trump was introduced at a Black History Month reception Thursday in Washington, D.C. to chants of “Four more years” from the crowd.

“We love you and thank you very much everybody,” a smiling Trump declared.

Later, at a roundtable discussion with Trump-supporting and conservative black notables, the president was informed that he was “the first black president,” a title that has been applied to former presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

“Mr. President, I don’t mean to interrupt, but I’ve got to say this because it’s Black History Month: man, you the first black president,” former NFL player Jack Brewer told Trump, according to RealClear Politics.

“Still president of the United States, absolutely,” social media stars Diamond & Silk added.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/28/donald-trump-first-black-president-four-more-years-black-history-month/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee,I wonder why this wasn't mentioned on the network news programs?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!