Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘No Man Has The Right To Touch A Woman … Other Than For Self-Defense’  (Read 1058 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
February 28, 2020 8:59 AM ET

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden told supporters Thursday in South Carolina that it is time to “change the culture” on sexual harassment and misconduct against women.

“No man has the right to lay a hand on a woman for any other reason than self-defense,” said Biden.

“If someone in this room got up, took off all of her clothing and walked out the door, nobody has a right to touch her,” Biden continued to a roar of approval from the crowd.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/28/joe-biden-no-man-touch-woman-self-defense-sexual-harassment-south-carolina/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

In before pics of Lunchbox Joe mauling every female he gets close to.

Offline EdinVA

Someone close to him need to get him some help and get him out of the public eye..

Offline Hoodat

In before pics of Lunchbox Joe mauling every female he gets close to.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I didn't know smelling hair was a double super secret, funky superfly, triple loop-da-loop, high karate kung-fu ju-jitsu move to fend off the crazy ladies.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I didn't know smelling hair was a double super secret, funky superfly, triple loop-da-loop, high karate kung-fu ju-jitsu move to fend off the crazy ladies.

Biden's fetishes could probably fill an encyclopedia.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden's fetishes could probably fill an encyclopedia.
He definitely likes little girls. I wonder if he ever hooked up with Epstein?
They seem to have something in common.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He definitely likes little girls. I wonder if he ever hooked up with Epstein?
They seem to have something in common.

Good point.

In any case, I'd bet. a bottom dollar that the family takes steps to make sure he is not alone with young female family members.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good point.

In any case, I'd bet. a bottom dollar that the family takes steps to make sure he is not alone with young female family members.
I feel sorry for any of his staff who are female.
Imagine what his maids have to put up with when he is home.
No doubt he walks around the house nude, trying to smell their hair.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I feel sorry for any of his staff who are female.
Imagine what his maids have to put up with when he is home.
No doubt he walks around the house nude, trying to smell their hair.

Just more hypocricy of the "Me Too" movement.  It's a sin, until it hits too close to home of the letcherous left.

Offline aligncare

I love the one where Sessions was seen slapping Joe’s hand away as Joe was reaching across to caress his young granddaughter.

Sessions served plenty of time with Biden in congress and he knows the dirty little secrets about Joe.

Offline libertybele

I love the one where Sessions was seen slapping Joe’s hand away as Joe was reaching across to caress his young granddaughter.

Sessions served plenty of time with Biden in congress and he knows the dirty little secrets about Joe.

None of those pictures/videos display a casual embrace or cordial hug. What is displayed is a pervert taking liberties because he feels he can because he's a VP.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
None of those pictures/videos display a casual embrace or cordial hug. What is displayed is a pervert taking liberties because he feels he can because he's a VP.
Again, if he does that in public, imagine what he does at home to his domestic staff.
I would bet a million dollars that any female working for him in any capacity is required to sign an NDA upon taking the job.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This guy is just amazin'.
Who's gonna be his V.P. pick?
Because if by some freaky chance Biden gets elected, that person is gonna be president before his first term is over...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This guy is just amazin'.
Who's gonna be his V.P. pick?
Because if by some freaky chance Biden gets elected, that person is gonna be president before his first term is over...
Biden said that himself at a rally.

Biden acknowledges he might die in office: 'I'm an old guy'
Joe Biden said that his vice president needs to be capable of being president because he is so old.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-suggests-he-might-die-in-office-im-an-old-guy
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 02:13:07 am by 240B »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“If someone in this room got up, took off all of her clothing and walked out the door, nobody has a right to touch her,” Biden continued to a roar of approval from the crowd.

It's true.  Even if you paid for a lap dance you can't touch em.

Offline Hoodat

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 05:42:14 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

LMAO....

That guy may be an ordained minister, but I think he has made it pretty clear about the "Wife Coveting" part of the good book.
He may or may not be a biker, but Slow Joe better not venture into any dark alleys in the near future.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Her? Why does he assume only a woman would do that? That sound like something a guy would do much more than a woman. He seems to be implying that it is OK for men and women to molest men as long as they do not touch women. Also, he seems to be trying very hard to cover his own obvious guilt in terms of how he deals with females, of any age I should add.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Her? Why does he assume only a woman would do that? That sound like something a guy would do much more than a woman. He seems to be implying that it is OK for men and women to molest men as long as they do not touch women. Also, he seems to be trying very hard to cover his own obvious guilt in terms of how he deals with females, of any age I should add.

I appreciate Biden's not afraid to hit a women in self defense.  Some men, out of caution of their own strength, will allow a woman to seriously injure them before they strike a well placed chop to the throat or puncture their eyes.  Joe knows how to put a girl in her place.
But you make a good point.  We shouldn't touch the naked guys either, or Biden will take us behind the gym and "beat the hell out of" us.   888mouth

Unless we are touching the naked guys out of self defense. 
Then I suggest a blow to their defenseless genitals.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 07:10:55 pm by Once-Ler »