Author Topic: Democrat Superdelegates Warn They’ll Block Bernie Sanders Nomination At Convention  (Read 299 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Aleister February 28, 2020

Democrat Superdelegates Warn They’ll Block Bernie Sanders Nomination At Convention

The Democrat establishment is signalling that they will stop Bernie Sanders from getting the Democrat nomination.

Superdelegates for the party are going so far to say that they’ll use their power to block him.

The Independent reports:

DNC superdelegates warn they will block Bernie Sanders at convention and spark civil war within party

Senator Bernie Sanders’ issues with the Democratic establishment may continue past the nominating races and into the Democratic National Convention, according to a new report.

If Mr Sanders arrives at the convention with any less than a majority of delegates pledged to him, he may find himself with a wave of superdelegates voting against his nomination.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/democrat-superdelegates-warn-theyll-block-bernie-sanders-nomination-at-convention/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gateway Pundit by Aleister February 28, 2020

Democrat Superdelegates Warn They’ll Block Bernie Sanders Nomination At Convention

From the party that screams "rigged" and "fixed elections"

The hypocricy runneth over.

Now for the good part.....

Sanders and his supporters are the most bat shit crazy people in this country. Watch for a 1968 style Battle Royal with violence.  At this moment, I'd bet they are already taking Antifa applications for "Disruption Duty"
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 01:12:41 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From the party that screams "rigged" and "fixed elections"

The hypocricy runneth over.

Now for the good part.....

Sanders and his supporters are the most bat shit crazy people in this country. Watch for a 1968 style Battle Royal with violence.  At this moment, I'd bet they are already taking Antifa applications for "Disruption Duty"

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

I find it interesting that the Democrats are so afraid of nominating a communist will have super delegates decide who will run, just like a politburo.