Author Topic: Joe Biden Says He’s Running For The Senate: ‘Don’t Like Me? Vote For The Other Biden’  (Read 245 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Joe Biden Says He’s Running For The Senate: ‘Don’t Like Me? Vote For The Other Biden’

Tristan Justice 2 days ago

In his latest slip-up, former Vice President Joe Biden said Monday that he was a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate and told voters to support the other Biden in the race if they didn't like him.

Biden of course, is running for president, and there is no other Biden in the race.

"My name is Joe Biden. I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see help out, if not, vote for the other Biden," the former vice president said at the South Carolina Democratic Party's First in the South Dinner.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/joe-biden-says-he-e2-80-99s-running-for-the-senate-e2-80-98don-e2-80-99t-like-me-vote-for-the-other-biden-e2-80-99/ar-BB10n61B
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LMAO

Who is he referring to when he says the other Biden?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy