Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Pence ‘Not Qualified’ to Lead Coronavirus Effort — He ‘Literally Does Not Believe in  (Read 275 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ocasio-Cortez: Pence ‘Not Qualified’ to Lead Coronavirus Effort — He ‘Literally Does Not Believe in Science’

Joshua Caplan27 Feb 20209,207
2:36

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Wednesday decried President Donald Trump’s appointment of Vice President Mike Pence to lead the administration’s effort to combat the potential spread of deadly Chinese coronavirus in the United States, claiming he is unqualified for the role.

“Mike Pence literally does not believe in science. It is utterly irresponsible to put him in charge of US coronavirus response as the world sits on the cusp of a pandemic,” the New York Democrat wrote on social media. “This decision could cost people their lives. Pence’s past decisions already have.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/27/ocasio-cortez-pence-not-qualified-to-lead-coronavirus-effort-he-literally-does-not-believe-in-science/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
You know I used to think she got a little piled upon disparagingly. Now I understand it simple was not enough... This idiot (AOC) deserves everything heaped her way. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

AOC believes there are a dozen different genders, but thinks Pence doesn’t believe in science.

Coo-coo.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Pence’s past decisions already have.”

Then name one.  It ought to be easy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says abortion bans are a "brutal form of oppression" and are about "owning women

Good thing abortions don't cost lives.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley