Author Topic: ‘Been around how long?’ ‘Human Coronavirus’ spotted on back of household Lysol cans causes stir  (Read 403 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Been around how long?’ ‘Human Coronavirus’ spotted on back of household Lysol cans causes stir
February 27, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

If you’re thinking about relying solely on Lysol to protect yourself from coronavirus, you may want to rethink your plans and perhaps listen to President Donald Trump’s advice instead.

Why? Well for one, does Lysol even kill the new strain of coronavirus!? While the question may sound ridiculous at first glance, it’s actually 100 percent legitimate.

The question reportedly first appeared sometime this month when a Facebook user pointed out that the advertising information on the back of Lysol cans lists ‘Human Coronavirus’ among a slew of diseases and conditions that the disinfectant’s allegedly able to eliminate from surfaces.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/27/been-around-how-long-human-coronavirus-spotted-on-back-of-household-lysol-cans-causes-stir-891707
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

remember SARS... another caronavirus..

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus, called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV).
https://www.cdc.gov/sars/about/fs-sars.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
remember SARS... another caronavirus..

Just got home from appointment with my primary physician. I noted nobody except one patient, was using masks.

I commented to him that these were challenging times. He remarked this virus, is like the annnual flu cycle, which we develop vaccines for.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just got home from appointment with my primary physician. I noted nobody except one patient, was using masks.

I commented to him that these were challenging times. He remarked this virus, is like the annnual flu cycle, which we develop vaccines for.

Went shopping...saw two with masks at Walmart and one at Krogers...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am reminded of Swine Flu...and Gerry Ford getting a shot of normal saline...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis