Author Topic: Bloomberg campaign manager says they have considered naming running mate during primaries  (Read 611 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bloomberg campaign manager says they have considered naming running mate during primaries
By Zack Budryk - 02/27/20 11:08 AM EST

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s campaign manager said Thursday that the campaign has considered naming a running mate with the primaries still underway.

“One way that Mayor Bloomberg could show that he wants to bring the party together or be more representative of all the factions in it would be to announce a potential VP. ... Why not do that now?” MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle asked Kevin Sheekey Thursday morning. “Because a lot of people say, ‘Mayor Bloomberg, he’s not even a Democrat.’”

“We’ve thought about it,” Sheekey replied, “I think the other campaigns have thought about it too. I think it gets to my earlier point, which is that we do need to figure out how to consolidate different factions of this party. We need to figure out how to bring people together.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484929-bloomberg-campaign-manager-says-campaign-has-considered-naming-running-mate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I thought he already unofficially announced Clinton? That would certainly "bring the party together" - Bernie's fans will love it.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I thought he already unofficially announced Clinton? That would certainly "bring the party together" - Bernie's fans will love it.

If Hill is chosen, Sanders better periodically check his Nitro tablets. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
If Hill is chosen, Sanders better periodically check his Nitro tablets.

Yep - all 5 secret service agents coincidentally go on a bathroom break at the same time that the surveillance equipment malfunctions. Fortunately Hillary is right down the hall chatting with RBG so she can be sworn in without a moment's delay.
---

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Let's see, Mike needs the following:

Someone from the South.
A woman
A minority
Someone with charisma in front of the cameras.

I nominate Sheila Jackson Lee.

It sure would be a fun ride to watch.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Someone from the South.
A woman
A minority

I nominate Sheila Jackson Lee.

It sure would be a fun ride to watch.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Yeah,that would be a good ticket for the Dims.

Also,don't forget that Jim-mah Cawtur is still alive. Sort of,anyway.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

Didn't work out so well for Sen. Cruz, Bloomy.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

I don't know.  Seems a bad idea to name a running mate when you aren't exactly wowing voters in the primaries and caucuses so far.

Offline berdie

Someone from the South.
A woman
A minority

It sure would be a fun ride.

Bloomberg and Sheila?? You are 100 per cent correct. I'd watch in a heartbeat...with popcorn!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 09:11:53 pm by berdie »

Online corbe

I'm looking for a new gig and I check every box.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

I'm looking for a new gig and I check every box.

Like someone else said, wouldn't she have to concede her last election before she could run for something else?

BTW it disturbs me that I recognize her photo - that's brain capacity I could be using for something far more useful, like the last 10 digits of pi.
---

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I Sailed wrote:
"I nominate Sheila Jackson Lee.
It sure would be a fun ride to watch."

No!
Stacey Abrams, fresh from her self-proclaimed "victory" down in Georgia...!
(and she said she wants the job, too...)