Author Topic: African Woman Assaults Mom at Bus Stop Because She “Hates Whites”  (Read 1344 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Cyber Liberty

Anger seems to burn off a lot of calories,so being fat doesn't seem to be a part of her future.
In rebuttal I give you Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
HA! Just think how big they'd be if they weren't angry!

(The Greenpeace folks would be pushing them toward the nearest body of water)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GtHawk

I think "stoopid" is a protection from anger weight loss. They most likely think they are happy instead of mad. Or more accurately,they are most likely to be happy about being mad because they think it makes them important intellectuals instead of the horse turds in the path they really are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

If they go to Africa an' try to refer to themselves as "African" they get laughed at. The same with those of us who are of German descent going to Germany an' referring to ourselves as "German-Americans". The countries of our ancestors birth will never accept us presuming their nationality. To them we are Americans, plain an' simple. This hyphenating of nationalities is jus' an example of how the Left-wing Fascist Agenda works to control us through division.

:pop41:

Yeah, I wouldn't even think of trying the, "I'm a German-American," shtick if I ever visit Germany again. Thought it would be a temptation if I visited the candy factory started by some sort of distant relative of the same family name, :silly: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.