Author Topic: White House considers appointing coronavirus czar  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House considers appointing coronavirus czar
« on: February 26, 2020, 10:39:04 pm »
White House considers appointing coronavirus czar

Minutes after arriving back in Washington from a trip to India, Trump announced that he would host a press conference on coronavirus.

By DAN DIAMOND, NANCY COOK, QUINT FORGEY and ALICE MIRANDA OLLSTEIN

02/26/2020 08:44 AM EST

Updated: 02/26/2020 12:13 PM EST

Facebook

Twitter
Link
More

The White House is weighing whether to appoint a coronavirus czar to coordinate the response to the spreading epidemic, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Officials are still debating whether such a role is necessary, but the global spread has increased the urgency to elevate its response, and the Trump White House is eager to appear like it’s in control of containing the virus within the United States. Appointing a czar would mirror the Obama administration’s response to the Ebola outbreak in 2014 when it named Ron Klain, a former adviser to Vice President Joe Biden, to coordinate nationwide efforts to fight that epidemic.

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-wednesday-117663
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: White House considers appointing coronavirus czar
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 12:43:42 am »
There are plenty of folks at the CDC, NIH and half a dozen other agencies to address this virus.

I despise the use of czar in reference to any position of authority in the USA.  That was Obama who used that title so freely.  He was/is a marxist/communist.

Trump using Pence to head this tells me one thing.  He does not trust the folks in the medical agencies.  And according to someone I am related to that works for one of said agencies, they are extremely liberal like the media, and seldom have a good word to say about Trump.

So I expect these folks to stab the president in the back every chance they can. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: White House considers appointing coronavirus czar
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 12:55:59 am »
He named Pence, no czar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: