Author Topic: DHS: Now 22 million illegal immigrants estimated to be in US; up from 12 million  (Read 816 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Kyle Perisic  February 26, 2020

There could be at least 22.1 million illegal immigrants in the United States, according to an audit released last Tuesday from the Homeland Security inspector general, citing an academic study.

“The number of removable aliens in the United States is unknown. However, in 2015, DHS estimated that number to be 12 million, and a slightly more recent academic study estimated it to be 22.1 million,” according to the audit.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/02/dhs-now-22-million-illegal-immigrants-estimated-to-be-in-us-up-from-12-million/

Offline EdinVA

22 million new voters....

Online Lando Lincoln

And President Trump will get blamed for coronavirus.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline skeeter

About time. A little honesty in describing the magnitude of the problem is a good place to start.

Online roamer_1

About time. A little honesty in describing the magnitude of the problem is a good place to start.

I believe it to be a very low estimate.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the broken government system on illegals admits to 22mil, the actual number is double or more of that, even though they will never publish the real count. They have to keep the number as reasonable as they can to prevent a national reaction.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Where I live I have no reason to doubt that.

But at least they’re not still feeding us that 12 million BS.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I reckon at least 30-35 million.
Maybe more.