Author Topic: Seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors.  (Read 817 times)

Offline Applewood

Seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors.
« on: February 26, 2020, 10:08:09 pm »
Seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors.

Seven people were killed including a gunman during a shooting rampage on the Milwaukee campus of Molson Coors on Wednesday afternoon, according to multiple sources who spoke to the Journal Sentinelsources.

The fire department was responding with ballistic gear, according to radio traffic. Milwaukee police were also responding to what they called a critical incident. They asked people to stay away from the scene.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/seven-dead-including-shooter-in-rampage-at-molson-coors/ar-BB10reA8?ocid=spartandhp

NOTE:  STILL DEVELOPING!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 10:33:58 pm »

by Cristina Laila February 26, 2020

BREAKING: At Least 7 Dead, Including Shooter in Rampage at MillerCoors Brewery in Milwaukee
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila February 26, 2020 19 Comments

4Share 9Tweet Email

At least 7 people are dead, including the shooter in a rampage at MillerCoors brewery in Milwaukee.

The gunman was reportedly an employee who was fired earlier Wednesday and returned for revenge.

Via the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Seven people were killed including a gunman during a shooting rampage on the Milwaukee campus of Molson Coors on Wednesday afternoon, according to multiple sources.

Employees were notified by email that an active shooter was in or near the second-floor stairwell of the sprawling factory’s Building 4. Police responded at 2:11 p.m.

As of 3 p.m. the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office reported it had not yet been called to the scene, 3939 W. Highland Blvd.

Milwaukee Fire Department commanders were reporting to dispatchers that multiple people were shot, according to emergency radio traffic provided by Broadcastify. Firefighters and police officers were responding to the scene clad in ballistic gear.

Authorities were asking people to stay away from the scene.

BREAKING: At Least 7 Dead, Including Shooter in Rampage at MillerCoors Brewery in Milwaukee
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila February 26, 2020 19 Comments

4Share 9Tweet Email

At least 7 people are dead, including the shooter in a rampage at MillerCoors brewery in Milwaukee.

The gunman was reportedly an employee who was fired earlier Wednesday and returned for revenge.

Via the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Seven people were killed including a gunman during a shooting rampage on the Milwaukee campus of Molson Coors on Wednesday afternoon, according to multiple sources.

Employees were notified by email that an active shooter was in or near the second-floor stairwell of the sprawling factory’s Building 4. Police responded at 2:11 p.m.

As of 3 p.m. the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office reported it had not yet been called to the scene, 3939 W. Highland Blvd.

Milwaukee Fire Department commanders were reporting to dispatchers that multiple people were shot, according to emergency radio traffic provided by Broadcastify. Firefighters and police officers were responding to the scene clad in ballistic gear.

Authorities were asking people to stay away from the scene.

CBS Chicago reported the shooting happened inside of the brewery.

The gunman was fired earlier today and returned with a firearm and started shooting with a “silenced gun,” according to police sources.

Milwaukee police sources told CBS 2’s Terry that the gunman was fired earlier in the day. He returned and started shooting with a silenced gun, police sources said.

One person who was talking to CBS 58 Milwaukee reported being locked in a closet, and did not expect to go anywhere anytime soon.

As of 3 p.m., the facility was in the middle of what would have been a shift change. But the plant was on lockdown and employees were told to find a safe place to hide.

This is a breaking story…please refresh page for updates.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 10:36:13 pm »
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
4m
BREAKING: Gunman in Molson Coors shooting was an employee who was fired earlier in the day & returned with a gun equipped with a silencer - WBBM

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
3m
The Milwaukee mayor is on scene & we are awaiting a press conference.

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
2m
The President of Molson-Coors was at a conference in Houston & has left to fly back to Milwaukee
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 10:40:00 pm »
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 11:04:59 pm »
People are so stupid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 11:15:37 pm »
People are so stupid.

Companies are so stupid, @mountaineer

In this day and age?  Having armed security on premises comes right after fire hazard and liability insurance premiums.    :police:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 01:53:01 am »
Now the death toll is SIX people including the perp per the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/02/26/active-shooter-reported-molsoncoors-campus-unknown-injuries/4884282002/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 02:20:02 am »
I recall "back in the day" when my Canadian associates called a Molson, a "Canadian."

Therefore merging  the names Molson, Miller, Coors leaves me wondering if somebody has totally forgotten about "branding."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 05:32:45 am »
Companies are so stupid, @mountaineer

In this day and age?  Having armed security on premises comes right after fire hazard and liability insurance premiums.    :police:

You betcha.  I worked for a large company, and when a manager knew he was going to have a "difficult" firing there was extra "help" from security waiting at a discreet distance.  Then, they tighten up all around the perimeter (gates) after he leaves the premises because the fired fellow might just be a little angry about it.

Makes me glad I was happy when I got the ax, and my manager knew it.  I got retirement parties.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2020, 03:23:52 am »
Updated story:

Shooter at Milwaukee Molson Coors had a long-running dispute with a co-worker

The man who opened fire at the Molson Coors plant Wednesday, killing five co-workers and himself, had been involved in a long-running dispute with a co-worker that boiled over, according to law enforcement and brewery sources who spoke to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, had worked as an electrician for more than 20 years, about 17 of them at Molson Coors, according to multiple sources and online employment records.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/27/milwaukee-molson-coors-shooter-had-long-running-dispute-co-worker/4893244002/

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2020, 02:30:05 pm »
From the article linked by @Applewood:

A co-worker who asked not to be identified for fear of being disciplined said that Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African-American and that he frequently argued with at least one of the victims, a fellow electrician.

The co-worker said Ferrill often watched movies on his phone during the day, which the other electrician took issue with, and that the two accused each other of going into each others' offices and stealing tools or tampering with computer equipment.

Sounds like the shooter went paranoid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2020, 02:35:08 pm »
This story will die quickly, as the shooter was well, neither white nor conservative.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2020, 02:37:25 pm »
This story will die quickly, as the shooter was well, neither white nor conservative.

Agree. Details don't fit the template.

It's chilling how utterly corrupt the news media has become.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2020, 02:39:37 pm »

Funny, but I haven't heard the usual suspects crowing for gun control after this tragedy.  Could it be, as you say, that the shooter doesn't fit the stereotype? 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 02:48:50 pm by Applewood »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2020, 02:41:22 pm »
The co-worker said Ferrill often watched movies on his phone during the day, which the other electrician took issue with, and that the two accused each other of going into each others' offices and stealing tools or tampering with computer equipment.

Had a roommate like this once. He had a portable DVD player. Laid in his bed all day everyday in the dark watching movies. That's all he did, ever. He creeped me the hell out. I was wary of him all the time. His behavior was abnormal to say the least.

When he left, I turned on all the lights for the first time. And cleaned the place from top to bottom. It felt like I had moved to a new apartment which had life to it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 02:55:31 pm »
Updated story:

Shooter at Milwaukee Molson Coors had a long-running dispute with a co-worker

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/02/27/milwaukee-molson-coors-shooter-had-long-running-dispute-co-worker/4893244002/

According to USA Today the shooter was just shy of a saint.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 03:06:34 pm »
According to USA Today the shooter was just shy of a saint.

I guess he was a Warren supporter.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 03:20:05 pm »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 04:27:12 pm »
Funny, but I haven't heard the usual suspects crowing for gun control after this tragedy.  Could it be, as you say, that the shooter doesn't fit the stereotype?
Many people still believe the myth about whites being the most likely to commit mass murder/shootings.
Most mass shooters are blacks, and most of the victims are blacks. Just read the news from the major American cities daily will show you that.

As Lois Beckett noted in The Guardian:

"A new analysis of 358 mass shootings in America in 2015 found that three-quarters of the victims whose race could be identified were black."

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 07:54:07 pm »
I guess he was a Warren supporter.....
I  read that he was. He was impressed by her breathlessness and hand flapping.