Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: ‘Too Late’ for Trump Admin to Stem Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 520 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan26 Feb 20206,927
3:14

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Wednesday accused the Trump administration of responding “too late” to halt the possible spread of China’s deadly coronavirus in the United States.

“This is shameful,” Pelosi told reporters on Capitol Hill when asked about the administration sending a $2.5 billion supplemental budget request to combat the illness. “He puts forth a proposal now that is meager, anemic in terms of addressing this. Ebola, we did $5 billion. And now they’re trying to take the Ebola money and spend it here.”

ABC News Politics
✔
@ABCPolitics

"Hopefully we can make up for the loss of time...and not be using scare tactics about people coming back to our country."

Speaker Nancy Pelosi says the Trump administration's response against coronavirus is "late—too late—anemic.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/26/nancy-pelosi-trump-administration-response-to-coronavirus-is-too-late/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Dims are in panic mode!  Looking for ANYTHING they can use to slow the Trump train down.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

The Dims are in panic mode!  Looking for ANYTHING they can use to slow the Trump train down.

They've reached a new low with this though, @Bigun. They are PRAYING for an outbreak here.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They've reached a new low with this though, @Bigun. They are PRAYING for an outbreak here.

They are going to manufacture one if they possibly can @skeeter

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
BREAKING:

Three Chinese nationals were apprehended trying to cross our Southern border illegally

Each had flu-like symptoms

Border patrol quickly quarantined them and assessed any threat of Coronavirus

Our weak border is a health risk

Close the border—Build. The. Wall.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1232740008676622336
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Dear Nancy,

Donald Trump is the President of the United States, not the Mayor of Wuhan.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States, not the Governor of Hubei Province.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States, not the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China.

Those people and their respective governments are the ones who could have prevented/controlled the Covid-19 outbreak, not President Trump.

Like I posted in another thread, the Dems and their MSM shills are trying to Katrina-ize Covid-19 for political gain.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This may be "Reynolds Wrap" Cap time but consider this:

*  China is not at all happy looking at another 4 years of tariffs and longs for a Bloomberg Administration.

*  The Coronavirus is a manufactured virus out of China.

*  The virus 'jumped' to Northern Italy and South Korea.  South Korea's economy is a stark contrast to the North's.  It could ruin the country.

*  Pres. Trump goes on television and says "We got this...."

*  Cases start popping up all over the country with no record of air travel, etc..

*  People start dying in numbers.

*  The media and the Democrats do the rest.

:shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

This may be "Reynolds Wrap" Cap time but consider this:

*  China is not at all happy looking at another 4 years of tariffs and longs for a Bloomberg Administration.

*  The Coronavirus is a manufactured virus out of China.

*  The virus 'jumped' to Northern Italy and South Korea.  South Korea's economy is a stark contrast to the North's.  It could ruin the country.

*  Pres. Trump goes on television and says "We got this...."

*  Cases start popping up all over the country with no record of air travel, etc..

*  People start dying in numbers.

*  The media and the Democrats do the rest.

:shrug:

The rats plan is bulletproof. Whether or not the virus hits us hard they and the rat media will have some success in blowing the economy up.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I've never needed to pray for government incompetence, but I've always expected it based on past performance.  Fortunately a stable genius is about to turn off TV, and spend a grueling hour butchering the English language, and struggle through a vapid press speech.

I'm so relieved.

Offline skeeter

I've never needed to pray for government incompetence, but I've always expected it based on past performance.  Fortunately a stable genius is about to turn off TV, and spend a grueling hour butchering the English language, and struggle through a vapid press speech.

I'm so relieved.

Watch Family Guy reruns instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Democmmies in my humble opinion are extreme traitors.  They do nothing for the benefit of the American people.  And to wish for chaos and tumult in regard to this virus, which would results in deaths does not surprise me in the least.

Whether President Trump asks for $2.5 or 8 billion matters not.  I am certain if he needs more money, he will ask for it.

However, while the CDC is a large group to deal with such an outbreak, I do not have great confidence with the folks that work there.  And the World Health Organization is run by a man from Ethiopia, and his record his horrendous.

They said today if you have a severe case of this virus, the mortality rate is 49%.  That is a bio weapon, for sure.

China should be made to pay for this, and removed from any trade organization and isolated as a rogue nation, for their is no difference between them and North Korea!!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wait. A State Dept. holdover from previous administrations defied presidential orders to ship infected people back to the US...

Rosenstein's Sister at the CDC issues a surrender notice, claiming there's nothing that can be done....

Now Pelosi comes out pointing fingers.

To my untrained eye, this is beginning to look like a few people want to eliminate a POTUS, by any means, fair or foul. That the Chinese don't like someone who is playing hardball on trade deals is no secret--I'm sure they find that much less 'fun' than playing pattycake with the likes of the Democrats.

Is there collusion, there? I don't pretend to know whether there is, or the dems are just not letting a crisis go to waste, even if they helped create part of it. There sure are a lot of convenient coincidences present, at least for the Dems in an election year. And since the Dems have only steers or communists to offer, that'd be just fine with Bejing.

I think something is rotten in Denmark, and it isn't the fish.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Press conference, Pence in charge, Sec. Aza, looks very good.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

Let's put this in perspective: from: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

There are fifteen known cases in the US.

(15/330,000,000)*100=0.0000046% infected and confirmed.

A third have recovered, one is in hospital, none have died.

There are additional people in quarantine. (under 300).

We can always panic later, folks, but I do not think the time is here yet, nor is there any indication that the CDC should just throw in the towel this early in the first round.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
“This is shameful,” Pelosi told reporters on Capitol Hill when asked about the administration sending a $2.5 billion supplemental budget request to combat the illness. “He puts forth a proposal now that is meager, anemic in terms of addressing this. Ebola, we did $5 billion. And now they’re trying to take the Ebola money and spend it here.”

uh huh

Why don't you take your Ebolashit and stick it, Nancy?  WHY don't YOU, Nancy, write a bill that asks for enough money to combat this on your terms. YOU should have had it done YESTERDAY.  Like this guy. Schumer requesting $8.5 billion in emergency funding on coronavirus. STFU, Nancy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

Why don't you take your Ebolashit and stick it, Nancy?  WHY don't YOU, Nancy, write a bill that asks for enough money to combat this on your terms. YOU should have had it done YESTERDAY.  Like this guy. Schumer requesting $8.5 billion in emergency funding on coronavirus. STFU, Nancy.

The amount Trump requested was irrelevant. She would have condemned it and pulled a higher number from .......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.

Exactly! If Trump had proposed spending the $8.5bn Chuck Schumer wants then Chuck Schumer would have said it was wasteful and demanded only $2.5bn.

No matter what the man does the treasonous Democrats will fault him for it!  22222frying pan
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Offline Smokin Joe

Exactly! If Trump had proposed spending the $8.5bn Chuck Schumer wants then Chuck Schumer would have said it was wasteful and demanded only $2.5bn.

No matter what the man does the treasonous Democrats will fault him for it!  22222frying pan
You hit the nail on the head. Rather than propose an amount and have him exceed it (and thus look good), they are decrying his proposal, claiming he is too late, while ignoring the fact that they have proposed nothing and done nothing. Hopefully, Americans are thinking well enough to discern what is going on.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump cannot win with these Democommies, no matter what he does.  I know this, the American people lose if these disgusting turds remain in control of anything.  Nancy Pelosi needs to be sent down, way down.  Anyone voting Democommie today has no understanding of history.

Their ignorance never ceases to amaze me.  I have mentioned it before, but in regard to Sanders, I ask to name me one accomplishment from Sanders supporters, and I have gotten nothing but crickets.  He is a major kook, which says a lot about the folks in Vermont that elect him over and over again.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 12:53:42 am by jafo2010 »

Online DB

Pelosi and her staff need to go to Wuhan and determine what's really going on to set the record straight.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Pelosi is incompetent': Trump says speaker 'trying to create a panic' by attacking his coronavirus knowledge
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-is-incompetent-trump-says-speaker-trying-to-create-a-panic-by-attacking-his-coronavirus-knowledge
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34