Author Topic: ‘I Tried To Block It Out’: Jury Member In Harvey Weinstein Rape Trial Describes Seeing His Naked Pho  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Lauryn Overhultz
Columnist
February 26, 2020 10:40 AM ET

A member of Harvey Weinstein’s jury spoke out about being shown naked photos of the former producer during his rape trial.

The jurors were shown naked photos of Weinstein as evidence during the trial, according to an interview published Tuesday by “Inside Edition.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/26/harvey-weinstein-jury-member-naked-photos-evidence-rape-trial/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

I am so darn glad I wasn't on that jury!

Offline mortarman

Even the thought that such photos exist makes me cringe.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline goatprairie

I wonder how much of the decadence of Old Hollyweird was hushed up by the people in power and their enablers in the LA elected offices and other officials.
I'm sure Weinstein thought he was untouchable. He was wrong.
What a grotesque pig.

Offline LMAO

Joking aside, why is it important for the Jurors  to see naked photos of Harvey Weinstein?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline thackney

Joking aside, why is it important for the Jurors  to see naked photos of Harvey Weinstein?

To understand the suffering of the victims...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline goatprairie

To understand the suffering of the victims...
I'm suffering just thinking about seeing those photos. I'm about ready to regurgitate breakfast.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder how much of the decadence of Old Hollyweird was hushed up by the people in power and their enablers in the LA elected offices and other officials.
I'm sure Weinstein thought he was untouchable. He was wrong.
What a grotesque pig.
If he hadn't held sway over the casting couch, he likely wouldn't have been able to score in a whorehouse with a seabag full of fifties.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

If he hadn't held sway over the casting couch, he likely wouldn't have been able to score in a whorehouse with a seabag full of fifties.
Doubtless, like Rock Hudson's homosexuality,  Weinstein's filthy actions were probably well-known to virtually all of the Hollyweird community.
There were countless big name celebs who could have warned young women and told the media about what was going on.
But Weinstein was a big player in Dem politics as well as being a big shot in the film industry. So they kept silent.
They're all scoundrels: Weinstein, the Hollyweird celebs who said nothing, and the lib  media that gladly hushed it up to protect a liberal Dem big money donor.
Hooray for Hollywood.   :3:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 03:11:11 pm by goatprairie »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Doubtless, like Rock Hudson's homosexuality,  Weinstein's filthy actions were probably well-known to virtually all of the Hollyweird community.
There were countless big name celebs who could have warned young women and told the media about what was going on.
But Weinstein was a big player in Dem politics as well as being a big shot in the film industry. So they kept silent.
They're all scoundrels: Weinstein, the Hollyweird celebs who said nothing, and the lib  media that gladly hushed it up to protect a liberal Dem big money donor.
Sold souls.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

To quote the sage Whoopi Goldberg: But it's not RAPE rape! When you minimize of normalize deviant behavior you are assured of getting more of it in increasing frequency and intensity.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

Sold souls.
[/quote

Had Hillary Clinton won the election, Harvey Weinstein would’ve never been charged and it would be no #MeToOmovement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline thackney

It got a big round of laughs back in 2013.  It was well known and understood.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/seth-macfarlane-harvey-weinstein-2013-joke-jessica-barth-a7995821.html

Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane has explained why he made a joke about producer Harvey Weinstein while announcing the supporting actress nominations for the Oscars in 2013.

After naming the actresses, he said, “Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein.”

Following the recent list of sexual assault and harassment allegations levied against Mr Weinstein, Mr MacFarlane explained his joke on Twitter....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline kalee

Victim's descriptions of his genitals claimed his were unusual. I imagine the pics were to support or refute those allegations.

Online mountaineer

"Unusual" is an understatement, apparently.  8888spinning cat
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org