General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: Democrats Hilariously Reveal Why They Are All LOSERS at Charleston Debate Meltdown

(1/2) > >>

pjcomix:

--- Quote ---What we learned from watching the many hilarious meltdowns at the Democrat Debate in Charleston, South Carolina is that NONE of the candidates have a chance to beat President Trump in November.
--- End quote ---

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Bigun:
And this is exactly why I continue to believe that NONE of those people will wind up being the Democrat nominee.

pjcomix:

--- Quote from: Bigun on February 26, 2020, 06:18:28 pm ---And this is exactly why I continue to believe that NONE of those people will wind up being the Democrat nominee.

--- End quote ---

Soooo...... Hillary???

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: pjcomix on February 26, 2020, 10:38:45 pm ---Soooo...... Hillary???

--- End quote ---
That's my bet. Saviour of the Demdonkey, keeper of the fate, besides, it's really, really her turn.

She's just a likely traitor and murderous crook, not like those mere communists....
She knows where the bodies are buried...

Bigun:

--- Quote from: pjcomix on February 26, 2020, 10:38:45 pm ---Soooo...... Hillary???

--- End quote ---

Most likely, but I don't discount the possibility of some other White Knight (Mitt Romney) either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version