Author Topic: VIDEO: Democrats Hilariously Reveal Why They Are All LOSERS at Charleston Debate Meltdown  (Read 822 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
What we learned from watching the many hilarious meltdowns at the Democrat Debate in Charleston, South Carolina is that NONE of the candidates have a chance to beat President Trump in November.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And this is exactly why I continue to believe that NONE of those people will wind up being the Democrat nominee.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
And this is exactly why I continue to believe that NONE of those people will wind up being the Democrat nominee.

Soooo...... Hillary???
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Soooo...... Hillary???
That's my bet. Saviour of the Demdonkey, keeper of the fate, besides, it's really, really her turn.

She's just a likely traitor and murderous crook, not like those mere communists....
She knows where the bodies are buried...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Soooo...... Hillary???

Most likely, but I don't discount the possibility of some other White Knight (Mitt Romney) either.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If that happens, she'll lose by even more than before, because not one Bernbot will vote for her.  They'll know for sure it was rigged.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If that happens, she'll lose by even more than before, because not one Bernbot will vote for her.  They'll know for sure it was rigged.

I'm not so sure about that @Cyber Liberty, after all, it will be BAD ORANGE MAN or Hillary at that point.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not so sure about that @Cyber Liberty, after all, it will be BAD ORANGE MAN or Hillary at that point.

Quite a few of them will have noticed the world hasn't ended under the Bad Orange Man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Quite a few of them will have noticed the world hasn't ended under the Bad Orange Man.

:yowsa: And quite a few won't care that it hasn't.  I agree with you that if she does come in and take the nomination she will lose badly. and destroy what's left of the Democrat Party in the process.

- J. R. R. Tolkien