Author Topic: Allegheny County sued over maintenance of voter rolls  (Read 287 times)

Offline Applewood

Allegheny County sued over maintenance of voter rolls
« on: February 26, 2020, 05:17:01 pm »
A local story, but maybe it would be of interest to all:

Allegheny County sued over maintenance of voter rolls

A nonprofit law firm run by a former member of President Donald Trump's now-disbanded voter fraud commission is suing Allegheny County for its alleged failure to maintain its voter rolls.

The Indiana-based law firm, though, claims that its review of the county's voter list — provided to the foundation last October — found, among other things, more than 3,700 sets of duplicate, triplicate and quadruplicate voter registration records; more than 1,500 deceased voters whose registrations should have been canceled, but remain active; more than 1,500 registrants with dates-of-birth listed more than 100 years ago; and more than 7,400 records that contain erroneous information stemming from the county's failure to correctly process name changes, including by way of marriage.

More here:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Voter+rolls+lawsuit+Allegheny+County&form=EDGSPH&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&plvar=0&refig=3260acc6c376469685b89203dee5c4d3&PC=DCTS&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=voter+rolls+lawsuit+allegheny+county&sc=1-36&qs=n&sk=&cvid=3260acc6c376469685b89203dee5c4d3

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Allegheny County sued over maintenance of voter rolls
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 08:23:20 pm »
I wonder how many of those centenarians vote "absentee".

This is happening all over the bleeping country. And people are having to sue voter registration officials to force them to do their @#$% jobs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 08:28:33 pm »
The diversions are endless going into this election season and we the people continue to bite. The LIBS know that cannot beat TRUMP for the POTUS. However through Voter Fraud they can keep the HOUSE and with the number of RINOS in the Senate control that also with just a few seats. Voter Fraud was on test pilot in 2018 and they won the House and the PUBBIES did nothing. Now they just have to keep the HOUSE the same way.  ****sheep****

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 11:20:25 pm »
Spent most of my life in Allegheny County, and I am not even slightly surprised.  The people that work in that department move slower than glaciers.  What is odd is that most of the time, Allegheny County is controlled by Republicans.  I haven't lived there in ten years, but regardless who is in control, this kind of crap should warrant the termination of ALL MANAGEMENT PEOPLE!!!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 11:35:05 pm »
I wonder how many of those centenarians vote "absentee".

This is happening all over the bleeping country. And people are having to sue voter registration officials to force them to do their @#$% jobs.
That's because the Democrats were smart enough to essentially 'take over' all aspects of voter registration, verification, and managing the polls, nationwide. Many of them are so called "volunteers" with a mission to disqualify or "lose" as they call it, as many Republican votes as possible while allowing Micky Mouse and Super Mann to vote as long as they vote Democrat.

If more Republicans were involved in the registration and vetting process a more fair outcome would be achieved. However nobody, until maybe Donald Trump, has been the least bit interested in voting accuracy, including Republicans and Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 03:01:54 am »
After checking the elected results for Allegheny County, it appears that the county was in control of Democrats for over 15 years.  When I lived there, that was never the case.  Suffice to say, the Dems are totally corrupt in Pittsburgh. 

Republicans more often than not do not even run a candidate for mayor of the City of Pittsburgh.  The last Republican mayor in Pittsburgh was in 1934, and it will be a hundred years before the next Republican mayor.  Like most big cities, the Dems have destroyed this city.  Yes, Pittsburgh went through a renaissance of sorts, but it is nothing remotely like it was.  It once was the 3rd largest corporate city in America, behind New York and Chicago, and not that long ago!

Pete Flaherty was the mayor of Pittsburgh through much of my youth, and that is where it got the name Pothole Capital of America.  I actually got a flat tire hitting a pothole on my way to my rehearsal for my wedding in 1978.  The hole was huge, for my car bottomed out in the hole.  UGGGH.  Still bad there.  I hate going home and driving on those terrible roads.

So, yes the Dems have taken over the county, and as all things under Dem control, the worst of corruption.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 03:02:55 am by jafo2010 »