Author Topic: AOC: Trump too 'scared' to criticize her to her face  (Read 407 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC: Trump too 'scared' to criticize her to her face
« on: February 26, 2020, 04:54:22 pm »
 :terror:

by Andrew Mark Miller
 | February 26, 2020 11:00 AM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said President Trump is too afraid to criticize her in person the way he does on Twitter.

“Oh, no, he would not. Yeah, he never would,” the New York congresswoman said when asked during an interview with The Breakfast Club radio show whether the president would criticize her to her face. “Like, keep that same energy when you meet me.”

Co-host Angela Yee said it’s a “compliment” to be criticized by Trump.

“Yeah, well, I mean, I think he’s scared,” Ocasio-Cortez replied.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-trump-too-scared-to-criticize-me-to-my-face
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: AOC: Trump too 'scared' to criticize her to her face
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 06:34:04 pm »
Or AOC just ain't that important to President Trump.  Perhaps President Trump has no respect for AOC and thinks he can only elevate her by engaging in debate.  Perhaps he is more self-aware than AOC. 

Just kidding...Let the tweets fly next potty break!!!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 06:44:58 pm »
She is obviously goading a response from POTUS for publicity.
She is attempting to elevate her importance.
Trump doesn't even know her name. And if he did, he would deliberately fart while saying it. LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 07:09:49 pm »
She ran away from Rich Valdes...Mark Levin's call screener when he tried to approach her and introduce himself at a parade in NYC.

What makes her think Trump is scared of her?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 07:11:36 pm »
She is obviously goading a response from POTUS for publicity.
She is attempting to elevate her importance.
Trump doesn't even know her name. And if he did, he would deliberately fart while saying it. LOL

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1221079753760833536
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Our case against lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, their leader, dumb as a rock AOC, & the entire Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrat Party, starts today at 10:00 A.M. on @FoxNews , @OANN  or Fake News @CNN  or Fake News MSDNC!
8:37 AM · Jan 25, 2020

About a month ago President Trump knew his best defense against his impeachment crimes was GOP hatred of AOC even though she presided over none of it.  If President Trump doesn't know her name it's because he forgot it like a marriage vow.

and yes she is goading him.  I, of course, think he will. 

Wanna make friendly wager if the President bites with in the next week?  Maybe a donation to the forum?  and if not you...anybody else got a hot $10 burning in their pockets? 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 07:19:06 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1221079753760833536
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Our case against lyin’, cheatin’, liddle’ Adam “Shifty” Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, their leader, dumb as a rock AOC, & the entire Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrat Party, starts today at 10:00 A.M. on @FoxNews , @OANN  or Fake News @CNN  or Fake News MSDNC!
8:37 AM · Jan 25, 2020

About a month ago President Trump knew his best defense against his impeachment crimes was GOP hatred of AOC even though she presided over none of it.  If President Trump doesn't know her name it's because he forgot it like a marriage vow.

and yes she is goading him.  I, of course, think he will. 

Wanna make friendly wager if the President bites with in the next week?  Maybe a donation to the forum?  and if not you...anybody else got a hot $10 burning in their pockets?
@Once-Ler
The PURE HATE radiating off your post says a lot about you dude.
Jesus Christ! I'm glad that I have never had that kind of hate, for anything or anyone.
I prefer my life to yours. Good Luck man...and try to take it easy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2020, 07:28:23 pm »
@Once-Ler
The PURE HATE radiating off your post says a lot about you dude.
Jesus Christ! I'm glad that I have never had that kind of hate, for anything or anyone.
I prefer my life to yours. Good Luck man...and try to take it easy.
@240B
Thank you for those kind words said with much love, taking the time tell me about myself and my standing in your eyes.  It was touching.

Congratulation on your life.  I'm jealous to admit, I hope you always prefer it over mine, and I appreciate your encouragement to rest.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2020, 08:06:44 pm »
I comment on AOC's tweets all the time and point out her repeated stupidity. She's never answered back.

Obviously, she's too afraid of me to respond.  :whistle:  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:11:08 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2020, 10:38:59 pm »
:terror:

by Andrew Mark Miller
 | February 26, 2020 11:00 AM

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said President Trump is too afraid to criticize her in person the way he does on Twitter.

“Oh, no, he would not. Yeah, he never would,” the New York congresswoman said when asked during an interview with The Breakfast Club radio show whether the president would criticize her to her face. “Like, keep that same energy when you meet me.”

Co-host Angela Yee said it’s a “compliment” to be criticized by Trump.

“Yeah, well, I mean, I think he’s scared,” Ocasio-Cortez replied.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-trump-too-scared-to-criticize-me-to-my-face

Yep, he was all scared of all those people in the debates that are far more experienced and prolific than you. What a maroon! If I could sell her for what she thinks she is worth and buy her for what she is worth....I'd be rich, rich, rich!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2020, 11:33:54 pm »

Yep, he was all scared of all those people in the debates that are far more experienced and prolific than you. What a maroon! If I could sell her for what she thinks she is worth and buy her for what she is worth....I'd be rich, rich, rich!
Maybe it's as simple as Trump doesn't drink so has nothing to say to a bartender, and let's just address the elephant in the room AOC can make one hell of a scary face.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 01:04:45 am »
When Trump thinks of AOC, a smile comes to his face.  Why?  Because she is a major agent to generate Republican votes.  AOC is the present day architect of the Democommie Party, and Trump wakes up with a smile on his face knowing she is out there shooting her mouth off, and the entire Democommie dead head gang is sucking up her every word.  She could well end up in history as the mother of IDIOCRACY USA.

I am sure Trump does not want to see the Dems gerrymander her out of existence, because she is 2nd to him for generating Republican votes.  She has exceeded Pelosi as that figure.  Not even Saturday Night Live could create a spoof as crazy as the Green New Deal.  Ever since it has been introduced, I know many that are concerned about cow farts.  Ah yes, a grave concern indeed. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 01:05:47 am by jafo2010 »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 02:17:41 am »
When Trump thinks of AOC, a smile comes to his face.  Why?  Because she is a major agent to generate Republican votes.  AOC is the present day architect of the Democommie Party, and Trump wakes up with a smile on his face knowing she is out there shooting her mouth off, and the entire Democommie dead head gang is sucking up her every word.  She could well end up in history as the mother of IDIOCRACY USA.

I am sure Trump does not want to see the Dems gerrymander her out of existence, because she is 2nd to him for generating Republican votes.  She has exceeded Pelosi as that figure.  Not even Saturday Night Live could create a spoof as crazy as the Green New Deal.  Ever since it has been introduced, I know many that are concerned about cow farts.  Ah yes, a grave concern indeed.
I think Trump is implementing the Seldon plan to perfection, and AOC is indeed the right person at the right time.  She most certainly is not the Mule.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington