Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein to get special detail to prevent 'Epstein incident': Report  (Read 501 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harvey Weinstein to get special detail to prevent 'Epstein incident': Report
by John Gage
 | February 26, 2020 11:42 AM

Officials reportedly plan on giving convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein special treatment to make sure he does not kill himself or get murdered in prison.

"The last thing you want is another Jeffrey Epstein incident," a source told the New York Post on Wednesday. The disgraced media mogul will get his own prison cell along with a special team of people responsible for monitoring him.

Officials are also considering sending him outside the city to another facility. "Harvey is going to be isolated as much as possible and will always have a detail with him throughout the prison," the source said. "He’s never going to be like other prisoners, able to walk down the hallway or sit in the canteen alone."

"There seems to be a Jeffrey Epstein influence here," said Joe Russo, the head of the Deputy Wardens Association. "He’s very high-profile and you can’t put him with somebody else."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/harvey-weinstein-to-get-special-detail-to-prevent-epstein-incident-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

It was Epstein's special detail that caused the 'Epstein incident'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mortarman

Bathrobe Harvey mus' have sumthin'on the Pantsuit Assassin.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They want to make sure they can get it done, and make it look like an accident this time (because nobody's buying the suicide bullshit).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Agreed.
Also, wasn't the warden or some supervisor fired over that?
I mean to say that if it goes all the way up the chain of command, which it seems to, then a 'detail' will not make a difference.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bologna sandwiches and insomnia: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s life as a convict
https://pagesix.com/2020/02/26/bologna-sandwiches-and-insomnia-inside-harvey-weinsteins-life-as-a-convict/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
“I’m sure right now for him it’s surreal,” said Rotunno.
“How could it not be, especially when you do maintain you never forced anyone to do anything?”

This is the wording of a rapist.
If a landlord says to a tenant, "You are late on rent and due to be evicted. But, if you are 'nice' to me I can overlook it."
Did the landlord 'force' the tenant? The landlord would argue there was no force. The tenant would dispute that idea.
Especially if the tenant knew that an eviction on their record would disqualify them from finding another place.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 12:06:29 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They want to make sure they can get it done, and make it look like an accident this time (because nobody's buying the suicide bullshit).
Maybe he'll fall down the stairs or some such...accidents happen, especially to Clinton cohorts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

Baloney sammiches. Who's recipe book did they read? Joe Arppaio's?

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Baloney sammiches. Who's recipe book did they read? Joe Arppaio's?

Only if the bologna is green, and the inmates' underwear is pink.
I will NOT comply.