Author Topic: Not the Babylon Bee: Sanders Says He Will Help Minorities Start Businesses to Sell Drugs  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

Not the Babylon Bee: Sanders Says He Will Help Minorities Start Businesses to Sell Drugs

Posted at 9:30 am on February 26, 2020 by Brandon Morse

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders has an idea on how to help the black and Latino communities, and it’s not as compassionate and woke as he thinks.

Sanders thinks that in order to really give minority communities a leg up, then he’s going to help them sell drugs legitimately.

“And I’ll tell you what else we’re going to do, we’re going to provide help to the African-American, Latino, Native American community to start businesses to sell legal marijuana rather than let a few corporations control the legalized marijuana market,” Sanders said.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/02/26/not-the-babylon-bee-sanders-says-he-will-help-minorities-start-businesses-to-sell-drugs/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

There he goes again...talking about jobs, jobs, jobs.

Online andy58-in-nh

If this doesn't tell you what rich white liberals really think about black people.....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

If this doesn't tell you what rich white liberals really think about black people.....
The bigotry of low expectations?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And not even soft bigotry.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online andy58-in-nh

Yep. I'm only surprised he didn't suggest funding black start-ups in whores, liquor distribution and gambling.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When I think of Bernie Sanders, I envision a wrecking crane and ball and America the building before him.   Ugggh!!!!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yep. I'm only surprised he didn't suggest funding black start-ups in whores, liquor distribution and gambling.

Probably couldn't hurt.  The Nevada caucus is over.