Author Topic: Bloomberg: ‘I Bought’ The Democrats’ Majority In The House Of Representatives  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Bloomberg: ‘I Bought’ The Democrats’ Majority In The House Of Representatives
By  Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com

Democrat presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg said during a CBS News debate on Tuesday night that he “bought” the Democrats’ majority in the House of Representatives.

“Let’s just go on the record,” Bloomberg said. “They talk about 40 Democrats, 21 of those were people that I spent $100 million to help elect. All of the new Democrats that came in, put Nancy Pelosi in charge, and gave the Congress the ability to control this president, I bought – I got them.”

WATCH:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bloomberg-i-bought-the-democrats-majority-in-the-house-of-representatives

Offline aligncare

I agree with Bloomy. Were it not for concerted media duplicity, Russian conspiracies and nonstop personal attacks on Trump, his children and businesses, he might have retained the House.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I agree with Bloomy. Were it not for concerted media duplicity, Russian conspiracies and nonstop personal attacks on Trump, his children and businesses, he might have retained the House.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Bloomberg: ‘I Bought’ The Democrats’ Majority In The House Of Representatives
By  Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com

Democrat presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg said during a CBS News debate on Tuesday night that he “bought” the Democrats’ majority in the House of Representatives.

“Let’s just go on the record,” Bloomberg said. “They talk about 40 Democrats, 21 of those were people that I spent $100 million to help elect. All of the new Democrats that came in, put Nancy Pelosi in charge, and gave the Congress the ability to control this president, I bought – I got them.”

WATCH:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bloomberg-i-bought-the-democrats-majority-in-the-house-of-representatives

That's sounds just awful, and would make a great anti-Bloomberg ad down the road for Trump.  Especially given that he tossed Nancy Pelosi in there.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34