Author Topic: Rush: Crazy Bernie Panic Becomes Media Pandemic  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Crazy Bernie Panic Becomes Media Pandemic
« on: February 25, 2020, 07:03:22 pm »

Crazy Bernie Panic Becomes Media Pandemic

Feb 25, 2020

RUSH: Okay. Quick question, ladies and gentlemen. What’s the greatest threat to our country, Bernie Sanders or the coronavirus? No, no. I’m serious. I’m serious. What do you think is the biggest threat to this country? There’s no question, it’s exactly right. Bernie Sanders is by far and away the greater threat than the coronavirus. In fact, the World Health Organization,  I mean, if you want to believe ’em — it’s the U.N. — they say that the coronavirus in China has peaked, it’s on the way down. I’ve seen this guy on TV. He looks like Boutros Boutros-Ghali, maybe even from the same company — country. Company, whatever.

Greetings, my friend, great to have you with us. El Rushbo behind the Golden EIB Microphone here at the distinguished Limbaugh Institute. Great to have you. Telephone number, 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

It is a combination of astounding and pleasurable to read of all the panic in the media over Bernie Sanders. I’m not seeing so much panic in the Democrat Party as I’m seeing panic in the media, but then the media is the Democrat Party and I believe has been the intellectual impetus of the Democrat Party for many, many moons now.

I think the media as an institution of objectivity, fairness, and presenting the news has been absent long gone for quite a while. In fact, Margaret Sullivan, who used to be the public editor at the New York Times — that’s who you would write to if you wanted to complain about bias in the paper, and you know what would happen to your complaints. She’s not at the New York Times anymore.

She’s the media columnist at the Washington Post. And she’s just come out with her version of the Jim Rutenberg column in 2016 at the New York Times when Rutenberg said, “It’s time to throw away everything we know about journalism. We have to devote ourselves to destroying Donald Trump.”

She has done her version of that for the Washington Post now: It’s time to abandon everything we thought we knew about journalism and create something brand-new that is complete, total advocacy aimed at destroying Donald Trump.

Hey, Sullivan, you’ve already done it. There’s nothing left to do. The media has abandoned whatever its original pretense was more than four years ago. We’ll get into this in great detail as the program unfolds.

But there’s another Democrat debate tonight, and it’s being set up here with the abject panic that you encounter everywhere in the Drive-By Media today over Bernie Sanders. And, you know, it’s kind of funny in a lot of ways. The Democrat Party has actually created one of its biggest problems, and that problem is Bernie Sanders and Super Tuesday. Because after Super Tuesday Bernie Sanders is gonna have an insurmountable delegate lead.

And let’s be honest about something. You can say Bloomberg Doomberg all you want, and you can talk about his money, but what’s Bloomberg missing? What’s he missing? Fire in the belly. Bloomberg is missing the raw desire you have to have to win this office. What’s my evidence? He didn’t get into it until six to nine months of it had already gone by. He gets into it after a lot of delegates are chosen. He gets into it with no chance of having any serious delegate victory in Super Tuesday. He gets into it and does nothing but spend his money to try to impact something or other.

The fire in the belly is what’s missing. Bloomberg just doesn’t have it. I don’t care if you’re a Bloomberg fan, I hate to disappoint you, but he could not do one-third of Donald Trump’s average day. There aren’t very many other people that could, either, but Bloomberg couldn’t. He doesn’t want to. That’s the difference. He doesn’t want to. And you can see it.

So whatever Bloomberg does and whatever he’s gonna end up meaning as a factor in all this, it isn’t gonna be to propel himself. It’s too late. And, you know, all of these secret recordings are coming out. They continue to drop embarrassing things. Now they’ve got him on tape ripping into Obama. That isn’t gonna sit well with the Democrats out there.

But what the Democrats did, by front loading Super Tuesday, putting California in it, they have dug their own grave. By putting California — that’s 400 and some odd delegates. Now, it’s not winner-take-all in California. That’s the only saving grace. Delegates in the California primary are apportioned according to how the votes are tallied candidate to candidate. It’s not winner-take-all. It’s a lot of delegates, though, and Crazy Bernie is gonna get the lion’s share of them.

And nobody in the media is pointing this out. Nobody is pointing out the Democrats created their own nightmare here by putting so many of their big-state primaries, moving them forward into Super Tuesday. I mean, this thing, for all intents and purposes, could be over next Tuesday, and then the fun really begins as the Democrats in the media begin to devise ways of sabotaging Crazy Bernie in the remaining months to the Democrat convention.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let me just give you some of the headlines of these panic stories.

Here first, New York Magazine, Jonathan Chait. This guy… He’s a leftist; so he escapes this characterization. This guy just hates us, folks. He just hates conservatives, Republicans, hates Trump. Headline: “If Democrats Aren’t Terrified of Bernie, They Are Not Paying Attention.” From TheHill.com’s The Memo: “Democrat Rivals Have Seven Days to Stop” Crazy Bernie. Washington Post, Hurricane Katrina vanden Heuvel. “Get Ready for the Anti-Sanders Media Avalanche,” and from Thomas “Loopy” Friedman of the New York Times:

“Dems, Want to Defeat Trump? Form a Team of Rivals.” Wait ’til… This guy’s off his rocker. The precise reason they’re in trouble is ’cause they can’t do what Thomas “Loopy” Friedman wants them to do. He also wants the United States to become more like China. And there’s an internal poll from the Bloomberg campaign showing that Bernie would sink Democrats down the ballot — House, Senate, mayor, comptroller, dogcatcher, you know, what have you. He’d wipe ’em out.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/02/25/crazy-bernie-panic-becomes-media-pandemic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34