Author Topic: Crazy Commie Bernie Sanders Plans Huge New Tax Increases, Massive Lawsuits, Military Cuts, Tax on S  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Crazy Commie Bernie Sanders Plans Huge New Tax Increases, Massive Lawsuits, Military Cuts, Tax on Savings
By Pamela Geller - on February 25, 2020

Bernie Sanders unexpectedly released a fact-sheet Monday night explaining that he’d pay for his sweeping new government programs through new taxes and massive lawsuits, as well as by slashing spending on the military, among other methods.

By: FOX News, February 25, 2020:

Bernie Sanders unexpectedly released a fact-sheet Monday night explaining that he’d pay for his sweeping new government programs through new taxes and massive lawsuits against the fossil fuel industry, as well as by slashing spending on the military, among other methods.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/02/communist-white-house.html/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He should get it from Chase Bank.  And all the others that engage in corrupt banking.  Billions.

26,654 viewsMar 18, 2016, 08:54am
Is JPMorgan Chase America's Most Corrupt Bank?

Laurence Kotlikoff
Contributor
Taxes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2016/03/18/jp-morgan-chase-the-true-story-of-americas-most-corrupt-bank/#1a55067543cf

wink777
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I for one am looking forward to paying more than the 50% I currently pay for taxes.

Just kidding.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT F*&^ING MIND WANTS TO PAY MORE FOR TAXES????   NO ONE!!!!  EXCEPT FOR WARREN BUFFETT WHO PAYS NO WHERE NEAR WHAT HE SHOULD PAY ACCORDING TO HIM.

The people that support Sanders largely do not work or pay taxes.  Perhaps we need to return to only people owning land have the right to vote.