Author Topic: Trump Snaps At Jim Acosta’s One-Liner On ‘Truth’ In India — ‘You Ought To Be Ashamed Of Yourself’  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Snaps At Jim Acosta’s One-Liner On ‘Truth’ In India — ‘You Ought To Be Ashamed Of Yourself’

Justin Caruso
Contributor
February 25, 2020 8:42 AM ET

CNN’s Jim Acosta clashed with President Donald Trump during a Tuesday press conference in India, with the president attacking CNN over its own record for “truth.”

“Can you pledge to the American people that you will not accept any foreign assistance in the upcoming election?” Acosta asked, also questioning the qualifications of Trump’s new acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell.

“First of all, I want no help from any country,” Trump said.

“And I haven’t been given help from any country, and if you see what CNN, your wonderful network, said, I guess they apologized in a way for — didn’t they apologize for the fact that they said certain things that weren’t true? Tell me, what was their apology yesterday? What did they say?”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/25/trump-snaps-on-jim-acosta-india-ashamed-of-yourself-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34