Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Blasts Mick Mulvaney: Why Is Someone ‘Trying to Undermine’ Trump Agenda Running His W  (Read 188 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
video
Tucker Carlson Blasts Mick Mulvaney: Why Is Someone ‘Trying to Undermine’ Trump Agenda Running His White House?

By Josh FeldmanFeb 21st, 2020, 8:56 pm

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson tonight blasted acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney for comments he made this week at odds with President Donald Trump.

In talking about the economy, Carlson said tonight, “Why are things suddenly getting better? It’s simple. We are enjoying a tight labor market right now. Immigration to our country is down from employment is up. That means there are fewer available workers bear therefore employers must pay higher wages to those workers.”

He went on to tee off on Mulvaney for comments he made at an event this week obtained by the Washington Post:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-blasts-mick-mulvaney-why-is-someone-trying-to-undermine-trump-agenda-running-his-white-house/

Reports that Mulvaney isn't along in India because of this, but Trump is denying it. 

Trump Offers Tepid Support to Mulvaney After U.K. Comments

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-offers-tepid-support-mulvaney-150941439.html

Yeah this guy is not long in his job. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I remember when he wanted to negotiate down on wall funding after Trump had shut down the government.  Then he admitted quid pro quo.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.