Author Topic: Trump's chief of staff Mick Mulvaney just admitted Republicans are total hypocrites on cutting the f  (Read 313 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump's chief of staff Mick Mulvaney just admitted Republicans are total hypocrites on cutting the federal deficit

Joseph Zeballos-Roig
Feb. 20, 2020, 11:45 AM

President Trump's chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted Republicans are hypocritical when it comes to shrinking the federal deficit, according to leaked audio that The Washington Post obtained.

Mulvaney, the former head of the Office of Management and Budget, made the striking comments during a speech overseas on Wednesday night, The Post reported.

"My party is very interested in deficits when there is a Democrat in the White House. The worst thing in the whole world is deficits when Barack Obama was the president," Mulvaney said. "Then Donald Trump became president, and we're a lot less interested as a party."

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/mulvaney-admits-republicans-hypocrites-cutting-federal-deficit-trump-debt-2020-2-1028924786

Article gives Federal Deficit by year.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/483786-mulvaney-calls-out-gop-for-being-a-lot-less-interested-in-deficits-under-trump
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 08:24:14 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

Hey. What's another trillion or two between friends?

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Stating an obvious fact is cause for outrage now?  Anyone with two working brain cells to rub together has to have known this for decades.  :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Stating an obvious fact is cause for outrage now?  Anyone with two working brain cells to rub together has to have known this for decades.  :shrug:

We're looking at the numbers from the last 3 years in bold.  Yuuuuge.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We got 'im now!®
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Absalom

Commencing w/Johnson in 1865 till Hoover, spanning some 70 years,
the Republicans were politically ascendant.
Over that span they rapidly advanced big government, Department
after Department, whose legacy we are now faced with.

Offline Applewood

Of course, most of us knew it.  It's just that up till now no one of importance would admit it.