Author Topic: White House allies compiled list of 'disloyal' officials: report  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House allies compiled list of 'disloyal' officials: report
« on: February 24, 2020, 07:17:24 pm »
Published 2 hours ago
White House allies compiled list of 'disloyal' officials: report

By Tyler Olson | Fox News

The Trump administration has been working with allies to assemble lists of officials it considers "disloyal" to the president and come up with potential replacements, according to an Axios report.

The report, based on anonymous sources, alleges that the memos have circulated in the White House, produced by individuals including a GOP Senate staffer and a group of conservative activists named "Groundswell," which is led by Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

On Fox News' "Outnumbered Overtime" with Harris Faulkner on Monday, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway defended Trump's right to hire and fire as he wishes and emphasized that the president is the person who sets executive branch policy.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-compiled-list-of-disloyal-officials

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: White House allies compiled list of 'disloyal' officials: report
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 07:21:01 pm »
White House Hedges Denial Of ‘Deep State’ Hit Lists Report
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/24/white-house-hogan-axios-deep-state-list/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 08:52:29 pm »
Truthfully, I don't doubt or condemn this. If I were a CEO of a company or the president of a country I would rid myself of people that are not loyal, try to undermine my administration. Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. You can always return when a leader more in line with you is hired/elected.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 08:58:54 pm »

Let President Trump play with Pres. Obama's "Disposition Matrix".   They can meet in the Star Chamber on Wednesdays.    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 09:07:37 pm »
Once again the leftist press tries to stick a "Nixonian" label on Trump.  It's all a part of the fabric of "Worse than Watergate!®"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:08:29 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 09:21:21 pm »
Once again the leftist press tries to stick a "Nixonian" label on Trump.  It's all a part of the fabric of "Worse than Watergate!®"
They are frontloading for the next impeachment with a daily diary of every sin they think they can pin on Trump or anyone around him.
And of course their MSM slaves do and say only what they are told to do and say by the Dems.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 09:31:43 pm »
The report, based on anonymous sources...

Someone on the list no doubt... lol

Offline Absalom

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 09:36:28 pm »
A wise Man would have prepared this list the day he decided to run!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 10:24:49 pm »
What boss doesn’t hire and fire with the goal of assembling a team that clicks and works on achieving the same objectives?

Now that’s a bad thing?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 11:28:27 pm »
What boss doesn’t hire and fire with the goal of assembling a team that clicks and works on achieving the same objectives?

Now that’s a bad thing?
It certainly is bad timing. Trump should have done this his first month in office.
But, he was too busy trying to be "friends" with the Dems, with people who literally wanted to slit his throat.
He was way too naive to believe how thoroughly vicious the Left is. It took several backstabbing betrayals combined with numerous hits with a baseball bat before he finally understood the situation he was really in. Fortunately, He gets it now.
There is no cooperation with the Left. There is no common goals. There is no such thing as being 'friends' with the Leftist lunatics.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 02:10:40 am »
It certainly is bad timing. Trump should have done this his first month in office.
But, he was too busy trying to be "friends" with the Dems, with people who literally wanted to slit his throat.
He was way too naive to believe how thoroughly vicious the Left is. It took several backstabbing betrayals combined with numerous hits with a baseball bat before he finally understood the situation he was really in. Fortunately, He gets it now.
There is no cooperation with the Left. There is no common goals. There is no such thing as being 'friends' with the Leftist lunatics.
In business, generally, you take your lumps and move on to the next thing.
You don't have the luxury of stewing over your losses, learn from them, and move on.

Not so in politics.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 02:26:45 am »
"The Trump administration has been working with allies to assemble lists of officials it considers "disloyal" to the president and come up with potential replacements, according to an Axios report."

Sounds good to me...!
Get busy, guys...!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2020, 02:30:29 am »
"The Trump administration has been working with allies to assemble lists of officials it considers "disloyal" to the president and come up with potential replacements, according to an Axios report."

Sounds good to me...!
Get busy, guys...!

About time. He's had enough water go under the bridge to see who is urinating into the creek.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2020, 08:24:28 am »
Nice to see after just 3 years the Trump Administration is now being advised to drain the swamp.    :silly:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2020, 10:21:35 am »
There is a big difference between being loyal and being part of the “team” – working toward and for a clear agenda and shared goals and being a sycophant.

Trump loves people who never question his stable genius right up until the point they don’t, then they are the enemy. In other words, Trump only wants sycophants in his circle, those who only feed him an endless closed loop of confirmation bias. 

A good leader wants and needs to hear opposing views and (shudder) even criticism and being able to discern good advice from bad even when the good advice goes against ones first presumptions is the definition of a great leader.

Trump’s Sycophants Are His Worst Enemies

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/11/donald-trump-sycophants-endanger-his-presidency/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Absalom

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2020, 08:36:59 pm »
There is a big difference between being loyal and being part of the “team” – working toward and for a clear agenda and shared goals and being a sycophant.
Trump loves people who never question his stable genius right up until the point they don’t, then they are the enemy. In other words, Trump only wants sycophants in his circle, those who only feed him an endless closed loop of confirmation bias. 
A good leader wants and needs to hear opposing views and (shudder) even criticism and being able to discern good advice from bad even when the good advice goes against ones first presumptions is the definition of a great leader.
------------------------------
Add to that his vociferous fan club who applaud/excuse anything/everything he says and does.
As a result this encourages Trump to continue his behavior, rather that pausing a moment and reflecting.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2020, 09:28:59 pm »
------------------------------
Add to that his vociferous fan club who applaud/excuse anything/everything he says and does.
As a result this encourages Trump to continue his behavior, rather that pausing a moment and reflecting.

"Sycophants".  "Cultists".

You Never Trumpers are more annoying than the Libtards. 

And, not nearly as smart.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2020, 09:40:35 pm »

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/11/donald-trump-sycophants-endanger-his-presidency/

Congratulations.  Three paragraphs of TDS drivel.   That's impressive even for the goofball, nonsense brigade.

Nothing you wrote above has even a MODICUM of truth to how Trump has conducted his Presidency and executed pro-American economic, trade and security policies.

It's typical of people (usually NeverTrump morons or your typical Liberal zombie) who cannot articulate their OWN political priorities without calling people who HAVE ... who HAVE ... well founded Conservative goals and priorities as "Sycophants" or "Bots" or "Cultists".

This forum is polluted.  It's why there are 10 posters and 100 people always looking in at the carnage.

Offline bilo

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2020, 10:29:56 pm »
In business, generally, you take your lumps and move on to the next thing.
You don't have the luxury of stewing over your losses, learn from them, and move on.

Not so in politics.

Nice analysis.

I'm sure this was part of is thinking when he took office and included establishment Pubs in his admn. as well as reaching out to Rats. Hopefully his second term will eliminate this issue and he won't leave it up to the new Pub majority in the House to move his agenda forward.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2020, 10:41:54 pm »

<……………..>

This forum is polluted.  It's why there are 10 posters and 100 people always looking in at the carnage.

Current Forum Stats prove the hyperbole of your statement @ArneFufkin and even if it was correct only 3 of those posters love Trump, no matter what, so it's all good.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2020, 11:22:35 pm »
Congratulations.  Three paragraphs of TDS drivel.   That's impressive even for the goofball, nonsense brigade.

Nothing you wrote above has even a MODICUM of truth to how Trump has conducted his Presidency and executed pro-American economic, trade and security policies.

It's typical of people (usually NeverTrump morons or your typical Liberal zombie) who cannot articulate their OWN political priorities without calling people who HAVE ... who HAVE ... well founded Conservative goals and priorities as "Sycophants" or "Bots" or "Cultists".

It’s hard to blame people seduced by political messages, memes, caricatures, propaganda for their current mindset. The antiTrump campaign was very effective in the supercharged political environment of 2015-16, and Trump had an avalanche of lies dumped on him, attacks that wrongly defined him for democrats and sadly for some republicans.

Trump is undeserving of the scorn that he got. It was unjust and it annoys me he wasn’t treated fairly as an incoming president-elect. But, people will have to come to see the injustice in their own time.

I doubt any of our resident Trump critics will ever openly admit they were wrong about him.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2020, 11:34:28 pm »
------------------------
Yo Fuffy!
Adversity tests Character, usually bringing out the best or worst in Man.
So far, this Virus outbreak shows Trump's behavior laser focused on
re-election, little else being of importance to him.
How predictable from an utter Narcissist w/a room temperature IQ.
Upon reflection, you've found a kindred spirit.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:51:15 pm by Absalom »

Offline bilo

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2020, 11:36:59 pm »
It’s hard to blame people seduced by political messages, memes, caricatures, propaganda for their current mindset. The antiTrump campaign was very effective in the supercharged political environment of 2015-16, and Trump had an avalanche of lies dumped on him, attacks that wrongly defined him for democrats and sadly for some republicans.

Trump is undeserving of the scorn that he got. It was unjust and it annoys me he wasn’t treated fairly as an incoming president-elect. But, people will have to come to see the injustice in their own time.

I doubt any of our resident Trump critics will ever openly admit they were wrong about him.

Some of us have! I've seen posters who did not vote for Trump in 2016, myself included, now say they will vote for him in 2020.

Others unfortunately refuse to see the good things he's done. His style is clearly different than what we've been conditioned to expect, but he gets things done.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline aligncare

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2020, 11:57:45 pm »
Some of us have! I've seen posters who did not vote for Trump in 2016, myself included, now say they will vote for him in 2020.

Others unfortunately refuse to see the good things he's done. His style is clearly different than what we've been conditioned to expect, but he gets things done.

True, some folks have re-evaluated their opinion of Trump, but it’s often provisional, which to me is nonsense. Because it’s either Trump or the alternative, and to me it’s inconceivable that a republican or conservative would give even a nanosecond thought to the alternative.

Trump will need all the support possible in order to withstand the media/democrat ongoing coup attempt in perpetuity. We need as many democrats out of office in 2020 and 2022, if we ever hope to reform the government bureaucracy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2020, 12:56:22 am »
True, some folks have re-evaluated their opinion of Trump, but it’s often provisional, which to me is nonsense. Because it’s either Trump or the alternative, and to me it’s inconceivable that a republican or conservative would give even a nanosecond thought to the alternative.

Trump will need all the support possible in order to withstand the media/democrat ongoing coup attempt in perpetuity. We need as many democrats out of office in 2020 and 2022, if we ever hope to reform the government bureaucracy.

President Trump has won a lot of people over to his side, and the Never Trumpers have finished the job of driving people into the Trump camp with their constant negativism.  Everybody plays a part in this.  Pretty much as I predicted when it all started with the wave of Members from another site.  Most came not liking Trump, and now most that remain are planning on voting for him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: