Author Topic: NASA officials 'baffled' after space cameras catch UFO following ISS for over 20 minutes  (Read 550 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Express by Oli Smith 2/24/2020

NASA officials 'baffled' after space cameras catch UFO following ISS for over 20 minutes

A BIZARRE UFO hovering between Earth and the International Space Station was caught on a live camera feed by NASA in incredible footage that lasts over 20 minutes.

Astonishing footage of a UFO hovering above Earth has been caught by NASA cameras. The incredible video, captured on the US space agency's live camera sees the cone-shaped object keep pace with the International Space Station (ISS) above it. In a bizarre twist, the NASA camera zooms in on the object, appearing to show the US space agency acknowledges the UFO.

The footage was posted by UFO enthusiast Scott Waring on his YouTube channel ET Data Base and has since gone viral across social media.

The 22-minute long footage shows the bus-sized UFO moving at the same speed as the ISS, which moves at 78km/second.

At the end of the live feed stream, the UFO shoots upwards and disappears, leaving behind a green burst of light.

More: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1245959/NASA-official-space-cameras-UFO-ISS-alien-latest-news

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have seen UFO's twice for sure,and probably a third time. All three incidents were within 100 feet of where I am sitting right now,and one incident had two other witnesses,one of whom was my elderly father. Damn thing hovered right over the house for a minute or two,didn't make a sound,and was so close and so big it blacked out the sky right above us.

Suddenly,in the blink of an eye,it just disappeared without making a sound.

The other time I was leaving home around 10 PM,and just happened to notice a "black spot" in the sky. Stars everywhere but there. I thought "what the HELL?",and got out of the car to see and hear better. Had no idea what it was then,or even now. What I DO know is that suddenly there was a loud sound EXACTLY like that made by old-time light switches that had pull chains on them,and a whole section from the black spot in the sky to the marsh was lit as bright as day. That lasted for maybe 15-20 seconds,and then the light just went out without making a sound,and the black spot in the sky just disappeared.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

Soft disclosure continues on pace.

Why now all of a sudden?

Offline kidd

Late spring 1986. Was at the in-laws house in New Milford, CT. It was dusk.

My father-in-law comes in the house and says "You guys have got to see this!".
Outside, a completely dark object is moving slowly and silently from the east. Against the clear dusky sky I could make out that it was triangular, but with convex rounded sides. It passed silently, directly overhead. It was a little difficult to judge distance or size, but it was about the size of my fist at arm's length.

It continued to move west at about 10 MPH, reaching about where the New York state border is, maybe 4 miles away. It then appeared to remain still for perhaps 15 minutes. It then split into 5 objects, all which moved rapidly towards the horizon.

Many people reported seeing the object and it was a lead story on the local news that night.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Fascinated by this considering this a decent shot of a metallic craft with discernable shape, and not just some funky flying lights.

Almost looks like a shuttle from a Star Trek episode.
The Republic is lost.