Author Topic: Howard Dean: Trump Would Give Alaska Back If Putin Asked  (Read 587 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howard Dean: Trump Would Give Alaska Back If Putin Asked
« on: February 24, 2020, 02:54:06 pm »
Pam Key  23 Feb 2020

Former Gov. Howard Dean (D-VT) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that if Russian President Vladimir Putin asked for the state of Alaska back, President Donald Trump would give it to him.

The United States purchased Alaska from Russia in 1867 for $7.2 million.

Dean said, “We don’t know what is going to happen yet, and it is a democratic process, and I think it is a good process. Everybody complains of how long it is and all that. I used to say it all of the time, and now it has a new meaning, but if you are not tough enough to get through this process, what are you going to do when Putin asks for Alaska back? Well, unfortunately, we have a president who would give it to him today.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/23/howard-dean-trump-would-give-alaska-back-if-putin-asked/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Howard Dean: Trump Would Give Alaska Back If Putin Asked
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 05:05:39 pm »
Howard Dean is a crackpot, not ot be taken seriously on anything.  YEEEeeeehhhhhawww!!!

Only thing he ever did according to another thread on TBR that was sensible is that Dean NEVER voted for Bernie Sanders in local/state elections.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 05:19:06 pm »
Trump's all about the art of the deal.  Keep Alaska and give 'em California.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 05:55:48 pm »
Dude's been toking and then reading Democratic Underground. Drugs alone could not explain that degree of moronicity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 06:03:06 pm »
So we can infer from this that Mr. Dumbass thinks that Obama (Tell Russia to help me. I'll have more flexibility after the election.), or Sanders (honeymooned in the U.S.S.R.), or Warren (return all land to the Natives), would NOT give Alaska to Russia, but somehow in their warped and disturbed minds Trump (who wanted more land with Greenland) somehow would give away land for nothing.

Democrats/Liberals are sick people mentally. There is literally something medically wrong with their brains. They do not think rationally.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 06:27:38 pm »
Howard Dean is a crackpot, not ot be taken seriously on anything.  YEEEeeeehhhhhawww!!!

@jafo2010

And that is giving him more credit than he deserves. The Trump family fortune is based on buying and selling or renting property,NOT giving it away.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 08:47:59 pm »
Howard Dean is the only idiot in the country who believed Adam Schitt, who said this in his closing arguments in the Impeachment trial.  Even Schitt doesn't believe this shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 10:43:12 pm »
So we can infer from this that Mr. Dumbass thinks that Obama (Tell Russia to help me. I'll have more flexibility after the election.), or Sanders (honeymooned in the U.S.S.R.), or Warren (return all land to the Natives), would NOT give Alaska to Russia, but somehow in their warped and disturbed minds Trump (who wanted more land with Greenland) somehow would give away land for nothing.

Democrats/Liberals are sick people mentally. There is literally something medically wrong with their brains. They do not think rationally.
In my mind all Dems fit into two groups:

The corrupt or the ignorant.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 11:02:44 pm »

Hey, I like that deal

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 12:05:43 am »
I’d rather tilt the top end of California up and slide the population back into Mexico. Tell the conservatives what’s going to happen first.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 01:12:54 am »

California is the world's 5th ranking eonomy, ahead of Russia, the UK and Italy.

Is this further evidence this site is dumbing down, under non-stop TDS-NT input.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:14:50 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 01:26:39 am »
California is the world's 5th ranking eonomy, ahead of Russia, the UK and Italy.

Is this further evidence this site is dumbing down, under non-stop TDS-NT input.

It's a joke, Dood!  Lighten up!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2020, 01:29:16 am »

@truth_seeker

Just out of curiousity,where would Ca stand without defense contracts and related money?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2020, 01:41:08 am »
Just throwing this out here:

If China asked for Alaska, and in return they paid off our deficit and national debt...would you do it?       :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2020, 01:43:39 am »
@truth_seeker

Just out of curiousity,where would Ca stand without defense contracts and related money?

Now, pretty well. In the eighties not so well. But Bay Area tech isn't going to rise indefinitely. Huge amounts of money roll in to Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter and others. The one constant in the universe is things change.

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 01:47:42 am »

If China asked for Alaska, and in return they paid off our deficit and national debt...would you do it?       :smokin:

I like it @DCPatriot if we could get them to take CA also, that would mean Texas would be the largest State again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2020, 01:49:11 am »

Mark Steyn on Tucker Carlson just said we should sell Vermont to Canada.  Call it "New Trudeau."
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2020, 01:57:16 am »
@truth_seeker

2nd after Virginia, according to this site:

https://www.ncsl.org/research/military-and-veterans-affairs/military-s-impact-on-state-economies.aspx

No. one in agriculture.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 02:00:47 am »

No. one in agriculture.

@truth_seeker

I had forgotten all about that one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2020, 02:19:17 am »
@truth_seeker

Media, Hollywierd, the Rat, Music, still the 4th highest oil producer in the US (just under a half million BOPD). THey have money coming in from other sources.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2020, 02:22:19 am »

No. Only rare earth elements mine in the US is there, and for all practical purposes, the mineral wealth of Alaska is untapped. It is a State that could be split down the middle and make Texas the third largest state. Getting government out of the way is the key to developing the wealth hidden there. The Chinese would not have that problem, nor would they worry about pollution or fisheries.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2020, 03:32:37 am »
No. Only rare earth elements mine in the US is there, and for all practical purposes, the mineral wealth of Alaska is untapped. It is a State that could be split down the middle and make Texas the third largest state. Getting government out of the way is the key to developing the wealth hidden there. The Chinese would not have that problem, nor would they worry about pollution or fisheries.

My thinking as well.

But our system of government doesn't allow for strategic, profitable exploitation of those rare minerals as you aptly describe the 'China Way'.

In the meantime, paying off our debt and starting "fresh"?  No different than paying off the monthly balance on your kids' credit cards.

Does it teach them anything?     /s   :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2020, 04:19:48 am »
2nd after Virginia, according to this site:

https://www.ncsl.org/research/military-and-veterans-affairs/military-s-impact-on-state-economies.aspx

No. one in agriculture.

Folks need to watch Trump's appearance in Bakersfield among all his rallies last week.

Water.  Water.  Water.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZGinbYI1PA

California's water policy is one of the most important single economic issues facing our Nation right now.  Trump addressed it, he'll do it again and he'll save that State that is circling the commode.   California is the cornucopia of farming.  The Lefties are destroying every decent and God-blessed thing about that State.

Offline dancer

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2020, 08:39:42 am »

Heck NO!  Why would anyone give the Chinese a legit border in the North Americas? Insanity. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2020, 03:35:05 pm »
It's a joke, Dood!  Lighten up!

When a stupid "joke" is told hundreds of times it's gotten old; when it's been told tens of thousands of times it's grating and is likely to get similarly "joking" retorts. Deal with it, Dood!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.