Author Topic: Top Republican to ask Barr why DOJ dropped McCabe criminal investigation  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Republican to ask Barr why DOJ dropped McCabe criminal investigation
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | February 23, 2020 11:28 AM

Rep. Doug Collins said when Attorney General William Barr testifies before the House Judiciary Committee next month, the George Republican plans to ask him about the dropped criminal investigation into a top FBI official.

"Why like Andrew McCabe was not charged," Collins asked Sunday on Fox News's Sunday Morning Futures. "Someone who is an admitted liar. Someone who was let go from his job. The American people, the average Joe who gets up in the morning and says if I lie to the authorities, if I lie to the police, something is going to happen to me."

The Justice Department announced earlier this month that McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, would not be charged in an investigation into whether he lied to investigators about a media leak two years ago.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-republican-to-ask-barr-why-doj-dropped-mccabe-criminal-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Top Republican to ask Barr why DOJ dropped McCabe criminal investigation
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 04:08:33 pm »
I know I would like to know!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Longiron

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 04:58:53 pm »

BARR = Swamp Protector :amen:

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 05:10:22 pm »
Longiron is right on, Barr is the Guardian of the Swamp.  Don't hold your breath for anything from this DOJ.  All the hoopla over his integrity, and he is just one more swamp protector. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 06:32:35 pm »

@bilo 

Yeah,me,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 08:25:23 pm »
Longiron is right on, Barr is the Guardian of the Swamp.  Don't hold your breath for anything from this DOJ.  All the hoopla over his integrity, and he is just one more swamp protector.

Thanks, most think he is there to drain the swamp until you ask the question? Name one person indicted that BARR has been responsible for ?? The usual answer is he is making the case and it takes time. Possible but 2.5 years and NOTHING except passes for the Swamp Members we all know are guilty???  Like JEFFIE was holding all those indictments until the right time??? NEVER HAPPENED! :patriot:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 08:37:29 pm »
Thanks, most think he is there to drain the swamp until you ask the question? Name one person indicted that BARR has been responsible for ?? The usual answer is he is making the case and it takes time. Possible but 2.5 years and NOTHING except passes for the Swamp Members we all know are guilty???  Like JEFFIE was holding all those indictments until the right time??? NEVER HAPPENED! :patriot:

Clock Runs Out On Perjury Charges For James Clapper, Ensuring He Won't Be Punished For Lying To Congress

The name of the game!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 08:41:21 pm »
Clock Runs Out On Perjury Charges For James Clapper, Ensuring He Won't Be Punished For Lying To Congress

The name of the game!

I'm waiting for Trump to suggest that he is going to prosecute Hillary and start the "lock her up" chants at his rallies.  Do you think that the clock has run out on that also?  I guess she had suffered enough.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 01:02:57 am »
Another win for the Deep State and the GOP Establishment.  #MAGA

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 04:59:44 am »
Another win for the Deep State and the GOP Establishment.  #MAGA

It's stupid to waste time and political capital trying to prosecute Deep State scoundrels on process crimes in front of a DC jury.  Losing proposition.

We shall see what comes about.   

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 05:08:06 am »
BARR = Swamp Protector :amen:

I disagree. 

You better have your shizz COMPLETELY together if you're going to win a case in front of a DC jury.

Good God, the jury foreperson in the Stone trial was a Democrat politician who ran for office and was an anti-Trump twit!

I'm sanguine with what is going on right now.  I don't expect frog marches for any of the usual corrupt suspects.  We're too far gone for that.

Just CLEAN THEM OUT of the ecosystem.  One by one, two by two ...   Whatever.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 05:40:47 am »
Quote from: article
But Clapper is one of the special ones -- the ones who won't be held accountable because the government takes care of its own, especially when dubious, Congress-approved surveillance programs are in the mix.

This last sentence in the article in my opinion supersedes (no DC jury will convict)... Both I imagine hold more sway than we can fathom.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2020, 06:50:51 am »
It's stupid to waste time and political capital trying to prosecute Deep State scoundrels on process crimes in front of a DC jury.  Losing proposition.

I agree, unfortunately IMPOTUS doesn't understand much about politics.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1195389483664990208

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?....
11:13 AM · Nov 15, 2019

We shall see what comes about.

We already know what comes...nuthin