Author Topic: Twenty Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Bernie Sanders  (Read 255 times)

rangerrebew

Twenty Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Bernie Sanders
By Jim Geraghty

December 31, 2018 6:30 AM

The Vermont senator’s history of taxing hospitals, getting slapped, and IRA meetings, and his “honorary woman” status

1) Longtime friend and supporter Garrison Nelson, a political scientist at the University of Vermont, told The New Yorker in 2015, “Bernie’s the last person you’d want to be stuck on a desert island with. Two weeks of lectures about health care, and you’d look for a shark and dive in.”

2) In 2016, he probably received more write-in votes for president, without running in the general election, than anyone else in American history. Only eight states count write-in votes for candidates who did not file paperwork to run in the general election.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/bernie-sanders-twenty-things-you-didnt-know/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Twenty Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Bernie Sanders
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 04:57:13 pm »
Bernie is a big fake, well that is not news.

I still stand waiting for a Bernie supporter to name one thing he has ever accomplished.  I start asking for them to name three things, and then I drop back to one, and I get nothing but crickets.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 05:48:02 pm »

I still stand waiting for a Bernie supporter to name one thing he has ever accomplished.  I start asking for them to name three things, and then I drop back to one, and I get nothing but crickets.

Out of the hundreds of bills introduce by Sanders in the House and Senate, only three made it to law, and two of those were naming Post Offices.  I don't know what the third was.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 07:04:37 pm »
To be fair to da bern,I doubt  very much he is prejudiced against black people.

I think it is more of a case of him not liking anybody,including himself.

NOT exactly the type of personality you want with his finger on the nuclear  button,is it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 07:08:38 pm »

I still stand waiting for a Bernie supporter to name one thing he has ever accomplished.   

@jafo2010

1: He is the only one I have ever heard of that got elected to congress that doesn't like anyone,or even pretend to like anyone. Given how much public ass the typical politician kisses,that is an accomplishment.

Hell,he even looks like everybody's crazy uncle that the children are warned to stay away from.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 07:29:43 pm »
Sanders is  the kind of person who if you met a party or gathering and started talking sports to, would probably launch into some sort of tirade about the "exploitation" of  the players especially the non-white ones. In short, somebody you'd slowly edge away from and avoid the rest of the evening.