Author Topic: Marianne Williamson endorses Bernie Sanders for president at his Austin rally  (Read 290 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://twitter.com/i/events/1231735948041342976
Former 2020 candidate Marianne Williamson made a surprise appearance at a Bernie Sanders rally in Austin, Texas, to endorse the Vermont senator's bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.

bro backwards is orb.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Bernie is very popular on the West Coast with the young adults.  He is the result of a good 30 years of social engineering communist students in our schools.

Liberty University, Evangelicals and Bernie

https://www.good.is/articles/evangelical-student-now-supports-bernie-sanders
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 05:32:19 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one who has never even heard of her before?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I had to look it up.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.