Author Topic: Paterson ordinance will let mosques broadcast Muslim call to prayer  (Read 1647 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Paterson ordinance will let mosques broadcast Muslim call to prayer
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2020, 07:03:08 pm »
And it blows 5 times a day, everyday.
For Muslims it is a symbol of conquest and dominance.

@240B

It makes the same statement to anyone else listening. After all,aren't even non-Muslim employers REQUIRED to allow employees to stop work for their daily prayer breaks,as well as required give them an area to prostrate themselves and face Mecca?

Are we not already seeing city streets blocked off in some formerly American cities so the Muslims can throw down their prayer rugs in the streets to face Mecca and pray?

Consider the above for a moment and YOU tell ME who is now in charge.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2020, 07:04:49 pm »
Word game fail, again. Islam is a religion. Just as is Judaism, which has a national government and laws limned out in the Torah.

@PeteS in CA

To put it as delicately as possible,HORSESHIT! It is a freaking form of government disguised as a religion.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2020, 07:08:53 pm »
Some churches ring bells every hour on the hour in daylight hours. I think the Catholic Church near me ceased doing that only recently. But so what? The First Amendment Free Exercise Clause still applies.

@PeteS in CA

There is a Free Right to be a public nuisance?

Who knew?

Then again,I guess that is why people are getting away with taking a dump on the sidewalks where they live in Ca.

When did the laws against public drunkenness/intoxication get repealed,anyway?

The answer is,they didn't. The police no longer arrest people for these things because their political masters have told them to not enforce those laws.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2020, 07:11:10 pm »
1. sneakpete's basis for claiming Islam isn't a religion was that Islam is a form of government. And that was what I responded to, by pointing out that the Torah - unlike the Qur'an, BTW - contains an entire governmental, legal, and religious system. So Israel's attempts to conquer are not relevant to sneak's government-not-a-religion argument.

2. I suppose the correctness of that 3000 years qualification may or may not be incorrect, based on the dates of King David's conquests. But it did not escape me that your chosen time frame carefully excluded Joshua's conquest of Canaan, whether in the 1200s BC or 1400s BC.

3. There has been an Islamic Center (technically not a mosque, because it does not have a minaret) at the corner of San Tomas Expressway and Budd Avenue for something like 20 or 25 years (I've been driving by there with some frequency the past 30 years because I live a few miles away and use STE frequently). What have they tried to conquer? Maybe John D. Morgan Park? There are at least a couple more Islamic Centers around Silicon Valley. Any conquest attempts from them?

@PeteS in CA

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2020, 07:23:31 pm »
1. sneakpete's basis for claiming Islam isn't a religion was that Islam is a form of government. And that was what I responded to, by pointing out that the Torah - unlike the Qur'an, BTW - contains an entire governmental, legal, and religious system. So Israel's attempts to conquer are not relevant to sneak's government-not-a-religion argument.

2. I suppose the correctness of that 3000 years qualification may or may not be incorrect, based on the dates of King David's conquests. But it did not escape me that your chosen time frame carefully excluded Joshua's conquest of Canaan, whether in the 1200s BC or 1400s BC.

3. There has been an Islamic Center (technically not a mosque, because it does not have a minaret) at the corner of San Tomas Expressway and Budd Avenue for something like 20 or 25 years (I've been driving by there with some frequency the past 30 years because I live a few miles away and use STE frequently). What have they tried to conquer? Maybe John D. Morgan Park? There are at least a couple more Islamic Centers around Silicon Valley. Any conquest attempts from them?

Islam’s historical record is there for anyone to review - it is a parasitic system of governance masquerading as a religion.

Although the tactics may have changed the ultimate aim of the faithful hasn’t - not every single member of course, but in general. What do you think all that Jihad stuff is about?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 07:24:44 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2020, 09:25:04 pm »
@PeteS in CA

There is a Free Right to be a public nuisance?

Who knew?

Then again,I guess that is why people are getting away with taking a dump on the sidewalks where they live in Ca.

When did the laws against public drunkenness/intoxication get repealed,anyway?

The answer is,they didn't. The police no longer arrest people for these things because their political masters have told them to not enforce those laws.

Try reading my posts before "replying" with stupid straw man and ad hominem arguments! Twice now I've pointed out that muezzins (recorded or live) would be subject to the same loudness ordinances as are church bells.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2020, 09:26:15 pm »
@PeteS in CA

To put it as delicately as possible,HORSESHIT! It is a freaking form of government disguised as a religion.

That "reasoning" means that Judaism cannot be a religion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2020, 12:04:03 am »
That "reasoning" means that Judaism cannot be a religion.

@PeteS in CA

Maybe to you,who seem to identify more than most with Islam,but not to anyone sane.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2020, 12:13:06 am »
@PeteS in CA

Maybe to you,who seem to identify more than most with Islam,but not to anyone sane.

Yeah, I've been wondering when the Muslim-Lover ad hominem attack would come. :tongue2:

I've simply been pointing out that Muslims enjoy the same freedoms under the US Constitution that Jews or Christians or Sikhs or etc. enjoy Don't like it? Amend the Constitution.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2020, 12:56:27 am »
Yeah, I've been wondering when the Muslim-Lover ad hominem attack would come. :tongue2:

I've simply been pointing out that Muslims enjoy the same freedoms under the US Constitution that Jews or Christians or Sikhs or etc. enjoy Don't like it? Amend the Constitution.

@PeteS in CA

I don't have to because Islam is NOT a religion.