Author Topic: Donald Trump: We Should Have Impeached Obama for Lying About Obamacare  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 20 Feb 2020

President Donald Trump suggested that President Barack Obama should have been impeached for lying to the American people about Obamacare.

“Remember President Obama, 28 times, he said, ‘Keep your doctor, keep your plan. Keep your doctor, keep your plan.’ Right?” Trump asked.

The president spoke at a rally in Colorado Springs on Thursday, reminding them that Obama repeatedly lied about allowing Americans to keep their doctors and keep their health care plans under Obamacare.

“It was a lie. We should impeach him. We should impeach him,” Trump said as the crowd cheered.

Trump recalled that Republicans caught Obama in a lie 28 times, but nobody ever suggested they impeach the president.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/20/donald-trump-we-should-have-impeached-obama-for-lying-about-obamacare/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Donald Trump: We Should Have Impeached Obama for Lying About Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 06:00:22 pm »
He couldn't even prosecute Hillary.  Instead he honored her at his inauguration lunch, while his family was seated at her table.  Then he says she has suffered enough.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LMAO

Re: Donald Trump: We Should Have Impeached Obama for Lying About Obamacare
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 06:51:36 pm »
If we impeached politicians for lying there would be nobody left in Washington DC
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy