Author Topic: A Key Turning Point in the Coup  (Read 574 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A Key Turning Point in the Coup
« on: February 21, 2020, 07:11:08 pm »
A Key Turning Point in the Coup

February 20, 2020 by Stu Cvrk

Not enough Americans – yet – are conversant in important elements of the seditious coup that tried to take out a duly elected president of the United States. The summary of what transpired needs to be repeated over and over again until every American understands the broad overview of what transpired, as well as key turning points along the way.

In his opening monologue on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” earlier in the week, Dobbs provided an excellent overview that zeroed in on a key turning point in 2018, one in which – if properly prosecuted in the first place – would likely have changed the course of history.

<<Snip>>

On the edges of such knives are balanced the fates of nations. This is the damage that a politically-corrupt Dept of Justice and FBI (and elements of the intelligence community and National Security Council) wrought on America, and it’s why those agencies need to be cleaned out from top to bottom.

Indictments by US Attorney John Durham would go a long way toward restoring a modicum of faith in the justice system. It’s imperative they happen for the sake of the Republic – for the purposes of both justice served for past criminal actions and also for deterrence of future criminality by Deep State actors.

More:  https://www.redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2020/02/20/a-key-turning-point-in-the-coup/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: A Key Turning Point in the Coup
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 07:11:47 pm »
@Bigun

[There is] a key moment that could have changed the way the President’s first three-and-a-half years in office enfolded – the DoJ’s corrupt decision not to prosecute a man for leaking classified information. That man was the former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee, James Wolfe.

Name sounds familiar....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 07:25:29 pm »
@Bigun

Name sounds familiar....

To you and I it sounds familiar @Cyber Liberty but 99% of everyone else has no idea who James Wolfe is or anything about what he did and that is no accident.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 07:35:01 pm »
To you and I it sounds familiar @Cyber Liberty but 99% of everyone else has no idea who James Wolfe is or anything about what he did and that is no accident.

The author, Stu Cvrk, makes the point that this fellow getting away with it was the catalyst that triggered the entire coup attempt, from Strozk to Comey to Schitt.  Had he been prosecuted the house of cards would have collapsed on the Rats in 2017, costing them the House in '18.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 08:01:00 pm »
The author, Stu Cvrk, makes the point that this fellow getting away with it was the catalyst that triggered the entire coup attempt, from Strozk to Comey to Schitt.  Had he been prosecuted the house of cards would have collapsed on the Rats in 2017, costing them the House in '18.

:yowsa: And the author is very likely to be right about that!  The Democrats have been setting this up for a LONG time.  LONG before Trump came along and thought they were untouchable.  It remains to be seen whether or not they were/are right about that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien