Author Topic: Trump appoints openly gay LGBT activist to director of intelligence agencies  (Read 382 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump appoints openly gay LGBT activist to director of intelligence agencies
Richard Grenell has built up impressive credentials among conservatives, but one pro-family group calls him 'a gay activist first and a loyal Republican second.'
Thu Feb 20, 2020 - 6:34 pm EST

Excerpt:

In 2019, Grenell was asked by President Trump to spearhead a global effort to get countries to end their criminalization of homosexuality.
While the effort was said to be narrowly focused on criminalization instead of pressuring countries to adopt policies such as same-sex “marriage,” that may be a misrepresentation.

In a video interview with a fellow gay, Dave Rubin of the Rubin Report, published this week, Grenell perhaps admitted that he might be seeking more than just the decriminalization of homosexuality:

We’re making so much progress [with the decriminalization campaign].  Granted, this is going to be a long fight, trying to convince sixy-nine countries to do a change in domestic laws, to not criminalize homosexuality.

Grenell did not stop there.  He added:
And that’s all this is is ‘step one,’ is just to work on criminalization. Others are working on steps two to twenty......         

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-appoints-openly-gay-lgbt-activist-to-director-of-intelligence-agencies
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
chmann Michele Bachmann looks to Trump to reverse “evil” gay agenda
By Jeff Taylor January 9, 2017 at 5:01pm · 17 comments

https://www.queerty.com/michele-bachmann-looks-trump-reverse-evil-gay-agenda-20170109

How's that working out?

July 26, 2019 at 5:04 pm EST | by Lou Chibbaro Jr.
Trump nominates third gay ambassador

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2019/07/26/trump-nominates-third-gay-ambassador/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:43:13 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't like the "Activist" thing,but I have no problem with an "out" homesexual working at or heading up an intelligence agency. Unlike the closeted homosexuals,he can't be blackmailed about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

Grenell did an amazing job of cornering Merkle.  He's tough.  He insisted that Germany should pay their share of NATO funds, etc.