Author Topic: Brennan: Trump Plays to a ‘Very Debased Group of People’  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 20 Feb 2020

Former CIA Director John Brennan Thursday on MSNBC accused President Donald Trump of playing to a “very debased” group of people.

Discussing Trump’s comments on Roger Stone today at a prison graduation ceremony in Las Vegas, Brennan said, “He’s clearly giving every indication he wants to act like a mob boss. And he’s going to try to take care of him and his soldiers.”

He continued, “It’s outrageous he would try to make any moral equivalency between someone like Roger Stone who the judge said has trampled the law and public servants like James Comey and others who really tried their best. You can question their decisions and judgments but really were trying to carry out their duties responsibly and with integrity.”

He added, “There were people in that audience that unfortunately I did hear laughter at the things he was saying about these individuals and talking about Peter Struck and Lisa Page and others. I mean, he just plays to this very debased group of people who are listening to what he is saying in terms of just trashing good public servants and defending people like Roger Stone? I mean, give me a break.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/20/brennan-trump-plays-to-a-very-debased-group-of-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Brennan: Trump Plays to a ‘Very Debased Group of People’
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 11:30:47 pm »
He's just saying that because they may have tried, but they haven't been tried yet.

Big difference.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 11:56:26 pm »
Given what this man has done...given the evidence they have, he should be in GITMO.  Literally.

Hold him and get information from him now....let him talk or plea deal.

But this crap of waiting......waiting.....  it's nuts!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 12:54:42 am »
So is debased the new deplorable? If we don't swallow the lefts lies hook line and sinker than we are deplorable, debased...........according to the left we are always LESS than savory. Well thank but considering the source of the denigration I think I'll just ignore them.