Author Topic: The New York Times Publishes Op-Ed From Taliban Leader  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The New York Times Publishes Op-Ed From Taliban Leader
« on: February 20, 2020, 07:19:33 pm »
William Davis
Reporter
February 20, 2020 10:36 AM ET

The New York Times published an op-ed Thursday from a leader of the Taliban, one of the world’s largest terrorist organizations.

The op-ed from Sirajuddin Haqqani was titled “What We, the Taliban Want,” and attempted to explain what the Taliban was looking for in its negotiations with the U.S.

Haqqani attempted to respond to concerns that the Taliban would once again host terrorist groups like Al-Qaida if the U.S. were to leave Afghanistan.

“It is not in the interest of any Afghan to allow such groups to hijack our country and turn it into a battleground,” he wrote. “We have already suffered enough from foreign interventions.”

The Times was criticized by some on social media Tuesday for publishing an op-ed from a leader of one of the world’s largest terrorist organizations.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/20/the-new-york-times-op-ed-taliban-leader-terrorist-sirajuddin-haqqani/
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:20:51 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The New York Times Publishes Op-Ed From Taliban Leader
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 01:01:42 am »
A tip o' the hat
To Mr. Haqqani
From Walter Duranty...

Offline mortarman

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 01:21:11 am »
I'd 'xpect nothing less from one of the leading divisions of the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

rangerrebew

New York Times runs op-ed by Taliban jihadi wanted for questioning in connection with jihad murders

Feb 21, 2020 4:00 pm By Robert Spencer 

“Haqqani accused Americans of flip-flopping and moving the goalposts when it comes to negotiations, claiming that the group even kept the door open when President Trump called off talks.”

That’s what this is all about: hitting Trump. If Hitler were alive today and criticizing Trump, you’d get a New York Times op-ed, “What We, the Nazis, Want,” by Adolf Hitler.

“New York Times slammed for Taliban leader op-ed: ‘Feels like a leaflet flyover,'” by Brian Flood, Fox News, February 20, 2020:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/02/new-york-times-runs-op-ed-by-taliban-jihadi-wanted-for-questioning-in-connection-with-jihad-murders

Offline mortarman

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 10:15:45 pm »
Remember that in 1938, Time Magazine named Adolph Schicklgruber Man of the Year an' the next year they named Ioseb Besarionis dze Jugshavili. Both men were the most prodigious mass murderers in history.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.