Author Topic: Media explodes when Trump taps ‘loyalist’ Richard Grenell as acting Director of Nat Intelligence  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media explodes when Trump taps ‘loyalist’ Richard Grenell as acting Director of Nat Intelligence
February 20, 2020 | Frieda Powers

President Donald Trump’s decision to name Richard Grenell as acting director of national intelligence sent an explosive ripple through the mainstream media.

Analysts and commentators from CNN, MSNBC and other outlets erupted into instant condemnation of Grenell, currently the U.S. ambassador to Germany, to the position, making him the first openly gay cabinet member in replacing the current acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire.

Trump thanked Maguire, who was set to leave the position within weeks by law, and tweeted that he was “pleased to announce” the news about Grenell.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to announce that our highly respected Ambassador to Germany, @RichardGrenell, will become the Acting Director of National Intelligence. Rick has represented our Country exceedingly well and I look forward to working with him. I would like to thank Joe Maguire....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

....for the wonderful job he has done, and we look forward to working with him closely, perhaps in another capacity within the Administration!

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/20/media-explodes-when-trump-taps-richard-grenell-as-dir-of-nat-intel-will-be-first-openly-gay-cabinet-member-888968
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Good sign that TRUMP finally made a good choice.(not the best at picking personnel) The media will always tell you if he makes a good choice. If they like he / she BAD move. They dislike he/she good MOVE. :yowsa:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 05:22:37 pm by Longiron »