Author Topic: STUDY: Profs donate to Dems over Republicans by 95:1 ratio  (Read 330 times)

rangerrebew

STUDY: Profs donate to Dems over Republicans by 95:1 ratio
« on: February 19, 2020, 02:30:50 pm »

Jon Street
Managing Editor

on Jan 22, 2020 at 2:13 PM EDT

A new study found that professors donate far more often to Democrats than to Republicans.
    Among thousands of professors in 31 states and D.C., just 22 donated exclusively to Republicans.
    Meanwhile, 2,081 donated to Democrats and another nine donated to both parties.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14255

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: STUDY: Profs donate to Dems over Republicans by 95:1 ratio
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 02:38:44 pm »

Jon Street
Managing Editor

on Jan 22, 2020 at 2:13 PM EDT

A new study found that professors donate far more often to Democrats than to Republicans.
    Among thousands of professors in 31 states and D.C., just 22 donated exclusively to Republicans.
    Meanwhile, 2,081 donated to Democrats and another nine donated to both parties.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14255

When I was considering a career path in academia, the fact that 60-70% of professors (potential co-workers) had no grounding in reality or common sense, had a lot of bearing of my choice.

95:1 though?  I am guessing the sample population of study was light in the south and the west (minus the pacific coast states)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

Re: STUDY: Profs donate to Dems over Republicans by 95:1 ratio
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 02:53:20 pm »
95:1?  That seems a bit low.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-