Author Topic: So God Made A Bloomberg  (Read 378 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So God Made A Bloomberg
« on: February 19, 2020, 03:09:44 am »
So God Made A Bloomberg
The Federalist, Feb 18, 2020, Sean Davis

And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, “I need a tiny, soulless technocrat to tell everyone else how to live their lives.” So God made a Bloomberg.

God said, “I need a know-it-all Wall Street banker who made more money by getting fired than most men will make their entire lives working an honest job.” So God made a Bloomberg.

“I need somebody with hands strong enough to carry a stool and a booster seat wherever he goes, but gentle enough to sign the voter registration papers as a Democrat, and then a Republican, and then an Independent, and then a Democrat again.

“Somebody who would tell a female employee to kill her own baby so she could work longer hours, a grieving family that it’s a waste to give medical care to old people, or a farmer that growing food is easy and any idiot with half a brain could manage it. Someone who could tell a mother that parenting was as simple as hiring ‘some black who doesn’t even have to speak English’ to raise her dumb kid.” So God made a Bloomberg.

More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/18/so-god-made-a-bloomberg/

Offline libertybele

Re: So God Made A Bloomberg
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 03:15:12 am »
So God Made A Bloomberg
The Federalist, Feb 18, 2020, Sean Davis

And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, “I need a tiny, soulless technocrat to tell everyone else how to live their lives.” So God made a Bloomberg.

God said, “I need a know-it-all Wall Street banker who made more money by getting fired than most men will make their entire lives working an honest job.” So God made a Bloomberg.

“I need somebody with hands strong enough to carry a stool and a booster seat wherever he goes, but gentle enough to sign the voter registration papers as a Democrat, and then a Republican, and then an Independent, and then a Democrat again.

“Somebody who would tell a female employee to kill her own baby so she could work longer hours, a grieving family that it’s a waste to give medical care to old people, or a farmer that growing food is easy and any idiot with half a brain could manage it. Someone who could tell a mother that parenting was as simple as hiring ‘some black who doesn’t even have to speak English’ to raise her dumb kid.” So God made a Bloomberg.

More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/18/so-god-made-a-bloomberg/

Ya .... but can he do what a spider can???    :rolling:   (Oh, come on, it's getting late)

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.