Author Topic: New Marvel superhero film to feature ‘beautiful,’ ‘moving’ homosexual kiss  (Read 693 times)

Offline mrclose

Happy that I didn't have to actually type that headline.
As it is, I am nauseated in just Copying & Pasting the perverts gushing description!

(As an aside ... are two men kissing really men?) :shrug:

February 18, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — The next superhero movie made by Marvel, called The Eternals, will feature a kiss between two men.

Actor Haaz Sleiman mentioned that it is important “to show how loving and beautiful a queer family can be.” Sleiman, who came to the United States from Lebanon when he was 21, boasted of the kiss between two men: “It’s a beautiful, very moving kiss. Everyone cried on set.”

“I just shot a Marvel film with the first openly gay superhero, The Eternals. I’m married to the gay superhero Phastos, played by Atlanta’s Brian Tyree Henry, and we represent a gay family and have a child,” he explained.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-marvel-superhero-film-to-feature-beautiful-moving-homosexual-kiss
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 02:51:48 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online corbe

Fifty years ago 'they' pleaded to just be left alone in their bedroom, we obliged, now this. 
   It's incredibly sad how far our society has succumbed to their willful destruction of our values.   8888crybaby
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, that's one movie i won't be seeing. Thanks for the 'heads up'!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Well, that's one movie i won't be seeing. Thanks for the 'heads up'!

Ditto ... definitely not one to take our grandson to see.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Fifty years ago 'they' pleaded to just be left alone in their bedroom, we obliged, now this. 
   It's incredibly sad how far our society has succumbed to their willful destruction of our values.   8888crybaby

You're absolutely right ... gone are the days of Archie Bunker .... we could use a few more like him.  Instead we wound up with too many Meatheads.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

The weird sexers can try to deny reality, but the reality is the average heterosexual man reacts with revulsion to seeing two men kiss. Just writing those last three words churns up a little  nausea in my gut.
That is a normal reaction. Normal people can't be trained to enjoy seeing homosexuals swap spit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The weird sexers can try to deny reality, but the reality is the average heterosexual man reacts with revulsion to seeing two men kiss. Just writing those last three words churns up a little  nausea in my gut.
That is a normal reaction. Normal people can't be trained to enjoy seeing homosexuals swap spit.
According to Mrs. Joe, it isn't just the average heterosexual man, but women, too.

I doubt this would have passed muster when Stan Lee was alive, and have little doubt this is the influence of that bunch at Disney.

At any rate, I won't be seeing any movie with this character in it, so they not only lost me for this flick, but any that include the character. Neither "super" nor "hero" in my book.

If i want to pay to be nauseated, I'll just go buy a bottle of Ipecac.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 04:44:15 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ditto ... definitely not one to take our grandson to see.

The homo SJW faction is sad to hear that.  They are counting on the continued numbing and indoctrination of our youth.

40 years ago, this sh__ was considered perverted, now they are wanting to make it the norm.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

According to Mrs. Joe, it isn't just the average heterosexual man, but women, too.

I doubt this would have passed muster when Stan Lee was alive, and have little doubt this is the influence of that bunch at Disney.

At any rate, I won't be seeing any movie with this character in it, so they not only lost me for this flick, but any that include the character. Neither "super" nor "hero" in my book.

If i want to pay to be nauseated, I'll just go buy a bottle of Ipecac.

I'm with Mrs. Joe.

Nauseated. 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.