Author Topic: Group petitions to join this state, blaming Oregon's liberal Democrats  (Read 533 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A group of frustrated Oregon conservatives, who have tried everything from voting out Democratic state officials they consider too liberal to recalling the state’s governor and appealing to their Washington representatives, now want to leave the state – by moving the border with neighboring Idaho westward, a published report Monday said.

The group, Move Oregon’s Border for a Greater Idaho, has secured initial approval from two counties and has set a goal of getting enough signatures to put the proposal on local ballots in November, USA Today reported.

Barring a setback, voters in southeastern Oregon could see a question on a redrawn state border with Idaho, the newspaper reported.

“Rural counties have become increasingly outraged by laws coming out of the Oregon Legislature that threaten our livelihoods, our industries, our wallet, our gun rights, and our values. We tried voting those legislators out but rural Oregon is outnumbered and our voices are now ignored. This is our last resort.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/group-petitions-to-join-this-state-blaming-oregons-liberal-democrats
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Group petitions to join this state, blaming Oregon's liberal Democrats
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 02:33:53 am »
There is another movement, in Oregon and California, for a new state called Jeferson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_%28proposed_Pacific_state%29

My cousin in Ashland Oregon is involved with this movement.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 12:50:29 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if eastern Washingtonians also were interested in getting away from the lunacy of Seattle and Olympia.

Portland, OR, is a hellhole, where Antifa says jump and the police ask, "How high?" This is nuts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 05:06:26 pm »
It'll never happen.  It would require cooperation with the very leftists they want to escape, and that's not gonna happen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 05:30:41 pm »
It'll never happen.  It would require cooperation with the very leftists they want to escape, and that's not gonna happen.
Yep, and letting them go is against everything the wacko Liberals stand for.
With Leftist Liberals it is never about how THEY live; it is about controlling how YOU live.
That's why California would never secede. Liberals only goal is control over the entire country.
They cannot do that as an independent territory.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 05:34:24 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if eastern Washingtonians also were interested in getting away from the lunacy of Seattle and Olympia.

Portland, OR, is a hellhole, where Antifa says jump and the police ask, "How high?" This is nuts.
The female police chief of Portland, Danielle Outlaw, recently resigned and took the police commissioner job in Philadelphia. She was in charge when antifa took over directing traffic.
We'll see how long it takes her to ruin whatever is left of Philly.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 05:42:19 pm »
The female police chief of Portland, Danielle Outlaw, recently resigned and took the police commissioner job in Philadelphia. She was in charge when antifa took over directing traffic.

If ever there was a person who was named properly....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 05:44:34 pm »
There has been a movement for a number of decades for the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to secede from Michigan an' merge with Wisconsin. Whereas we like an' respect the Yoopers as we call them, we in the Dairy State would much more prefer they become their own state. Prolly called Superior with the Capitol in Marquette.

:2popcorn:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 07:32:19 pm »
If ever there was a person who was named properly....
Yeah, I recall when I first began voting, the state Treasurer in Texas was named Jesse James.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 08:46:46 pm »

Danielle Outlaw???  You're just kiddin' , right???

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 10:42:41 pm »

Danielle Outlaw???  You're just kiddin' , right???
No sirree Bob. In her first public address after being appointed commish for Philly, she spoke about the need to allow police officers to wear long nails and other manifestations of black culture. Allowing female police officers to have long nails is very important in stopping violent crime.
She also stated that  the culture concerning the police and black Philly citizens has to change. Because of the racist police, of course.
Did you know that the country's police began as slave patrols to capture escaped slaves?
I bet you didn't know that.  Commissioner Outlaw informed her listening audience about that.
She's sure to succeed.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 04:02:42 am by goatprairie »

Offline mortarman

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 03:36:55 am »
No sirree Bob. In her first public address after being appointed commish for Philly, she spoke about the need to allow police officers to wear long nails and other manifestations of black culture. Allowing female police officers to have long nails are very important in stopping violent crime.
She also stated that  the culture concerning the police and black Philly citizens has to change. Because of the racist police, of course.
Did you know that the country's police began as slave patrols to capture escaped slaves?
I bet you didn't know that.  Commissioner Outlaw informed her listening audience about that.
She's sure to succeed.  :whistle:

I wonder how former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke would react to that.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.