Author Topic: Justice Department picks US attorney to oversee all Ukraine investigations  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justice Department picks US attorney to oversee all Ukraine investigations
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | February 18, 2020 05:48 PM

A U.S. attorney has been designated to oversee all Ukraine-related investigations by federal prosecutors around the country.

The Justice Department revealed on Tuesday that Richard Donoghue, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, was assigned to the task by Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen.

Donoghue will “assist in coordinating … several open matters being handled by different U.S. Attorney’s Offices and Department components that in some way potentially relate to Ukraine," according to a letter sent to the House Judiciary Committee.

Donoghue, a St. John’s University School of Law graduate and Army Judge Advocate General Corps veteran, spent more than a decade as an assistant U.S. attorney and was working as the chief litigation counsel for a global tech company before becoming a U.S. attorney in 2018.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice-department-picks-us-attorney-to-oversee-all-ukraine-investigations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.
Re: Justice Department picks US attorney to oversee all Ukraine investigations
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 11:38:34 pm »
I sure hope this doesn't end with another cover up or limp wristed rebuke like we've seen so many times with any other Democrat crimes.
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 11:56:32 pm »
The Fox has been chosen to investigate what happened to the hens.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 12:04:30 am »
I sure hope this doesn't end with another cover up or limp wristed rebuke like we've seen so many times with any other Democrat crimes.

I'm not holding my breath.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: