Author Topic: Hillary Clinton shuts down rumors of being Bloomberg running mate  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton shuts down rumors of being Bloomberg running mate
by Joseph Simonson
 | February 18, 2020 03:35 PM

Hillary Clinton said she would not consider being Michael Bloomberg’s vice presidential candidate should the former New York City mayor win the Democratic Party’s nomination.

“Oh, no. I’m just waiting and watching as this plays out. I will support whoever the nominee is because I think, for all the reasons you can imagine, and here in Puerto Rico there are many, we need to have a new president for our country,” the former secretary of state and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said at a Clinton Global Initiative event in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on Tuesday.

Clinton’s remarks came in response to a moderator's question about a report by Matt Drudge claiming Bloomberg, 78, was considering asking Clinton, 72, to join his presidential ticket.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/clinton-shuts-down-rumors-of-being-bloomberg-running-mate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34