Author Topic: New Pre-Caucus Nevada Poll Signals the End Is Very Near for Joe Biden’s Presidential Campaign  (Read 357 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Pre-Caucus Nevada Poll Signals the End Is Very Near for Joe Biden’s Presidential Campaign

Posted at 11:00 am on February 18, 2020 by Sister Toldjah

After an embarrassing loss in the Iowa caucuses, Joe Biden didn’t even stick around for New Hampshire primary results to start rolling in before he jetted down to South Carolina in hopes of jump starting his campaign in advance of the state’s Feb. 29th primary.

Biden and his surrogates have made it a point to note in media interviews and on social media that Iowa and New Hampshire are “not representative” of the Democratic party’s diversity – Iowa is 90% white and New Hampshire is 93% white. Because of this, Biden’s team have stated that Democrats need someone who can win a diverse coalition of voters in order to be able to effectively challenge Trump in the fall.

Because Biden polled overwhelmingly well with black voters in South Carolina for months last year and in the state overall, he believes he can win the state handily and prove that he can make up for his New Hampshire and Iowa defeats and show the party he’s the guy to take on Trump.

more
https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/02/18/new-pre-caucus-nevada-poll-signals-the-end-very-near-for-joe-bidens-presidential-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
This is actually good news for Biden - with Sanders so far ahead Biden actually has an outside shot at finishing third, which would be a career best for him.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Hoodat

It never ceases to amaze me that there are people in this world who actually entertained the idea that Joe Biden was a legitimate Presidential candidate.  He's not.  From Day One, he has had zero chance of becoming the Dem nominee.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ol' Joe will hang on and probably squeak out a very narrow victory in South Carolina.
But I think he could get creamed on Super Tuesday.
If he DOESN'T win S.C., he'll be out after S.T.