Author Topic: NO JAIL TIME for Muslim savage who nearly beat his dog to death  (Read 732 times)

rangerrebew

NO JAIL TIME for Muslim savage who nearly beat his dog to death
« on: February 17, 2020, 04:55:36 pm »
NO JAIL TIME for Muslim savage who nearly beat his dog to death

February 17, 2020 by BareNakedIslam

MICHIGANISTAN: Iraqi Muslim national, Abdulrazzaq Salah Mustafa (below), who admitted to beating a dog so badly that it required hours of surgery will only get probation. That’s despite the fact Michigan increased the penalties for killing or torturing animals last year.

WILX (h/t Stichtag)  “He had confessed that he had picked the dog up and then slammed it on the ground multiple times which then caused several compound fractures to the right-rear femur of the dog,” Kyle Hanney, Lead Animal Control Officer said. That beating, which took place on October 1, 2019, left Champ with life-long injuries.
He is charged with animal torturing in the second degree.

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/02/17/no-jail-time-for-muslim-savage-who-nearly-beat-his-dog-to-death/

Offline Applewood

Re: NO JAIL TIME for Muslim savage who nearly beat his dog to death
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 05:40:57 pm »
Unfortunately, punishment for abuse of an animal isn't as severe as it should be -- Muslim or no.  There are still many jurisdictions who view pets as property, not living beings, and they believe a human has the right to destroy his own property if he wishes. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 06:07:45 pm »
Unfortunately, punishment for abuse of an animal isn't as severe as it should be -- Muslim or no.  There are still many jurisdictions who view pets as property, not living beings, and they believe a human has the right to destroy his own property if he wishes.

:sarc: Cruelty to animals isn't a uniquely Muslim crime? :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 07:18:40 am »
Why does a Muslim even own a dog?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 07:30:34 am »

As I do... I love animals and own several that are loved and petted daily... but I don't put an animal on the same pedestal others do. If you want to fight dogs and chickens... I personally don't care to watch/listen/hear about it, but it should be your right (on your own property out of view).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 11:09:52 am »
As I do... I love animals and own several that are loved and petted daily... but I don't put an animal on the same pedestal others do. If you want to fight dogs and chickens... I personally don't care to watch/listen/hear about it, but it should be your right (on your own property out of view).

I'm somewhere in the middle -- not a raving PETA freak, but also not inclined to dress up a pet for Halloween or wheel a dog around in a baby carriage.  I do believe that those who deliberately and repeatedly harm or kill dogs or cats are not far from doing the same to people.  For example, I read that Jeffrey Dahmer as a kid abused and killed animals, and we all know how he turned out.

As to dog fighting -- in big cities where gangs are prevalent, dog fights are used to finance other gang activities.  One of my friends lives in the city of Pittsburgh.  For several years, the rented house behind her was known to be a dog fighting venue.  My friend said that people would come and go from that house at all hours and she could hear the cries from the injured dogs.   She and other neighbors complained, but neither the city nor the home's owner would do anything about it for some time.  Finally, an undercover police operation was started, but the story goes that the tenants got wind of it and abruptly moved themselves and their criminal enterprise elsewhere.  I don't know if they were ever found.

Sorry, but I can't tolerate cruelty of any kind, whether between people or between people and pets.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 05:22:15 pm »
I do believe that those who deliberately and repeatedly harm or kill dogs or cats are not far from doing the same to people. 

@Applewood

I have no proof of this,but I believe with all my heart these people WANT to do the same to small children,but are afraid of getting caught.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 06:19:54 pm »
@Applewood

I have no proof of this,but I believe with all my heart these people WANT to do the same to small children,but are afraid of getting caught.

@sneakypete

You could be right too.  Obviously, since there is so little punishment for cruelty to animals in many jurisdictions, hurting an animal instead of a child would be the better option to these jerks. 

But I remember reading some statistics around the time the Dahmer case was all over the airwaves that linked childhood abuse of animals to more violent crimes later on.  Now Dahmer was an extreme case and I'm sure there were other mental health issues which fueled his cannibalism, but I'm guessing he thought if he could torture animals as a child with impunity, he could graduate to humans. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 07:02:35 pm »
@sneakypete

But I remember reading some statistics around the time the Dahmer case was all over the airwaves that linked childhood abuse of animals to more violent crimes later on.  Now Dahmer was an extreme case and I'm sure there were other mental health issues which fueled his cannibalism, but I'm guessing he thought if he could torture animals as a child with impunity, he could graduate to humans.

@Applewood

I ain't no shrink and don't even play one on teebee,but IIRC,that is a common trait amongst serial killers.

Since most children learn about empathy from taking care of a puppy or kitten,torturing and killing a puppy or kitten is a sure sign of a sociopath.

BTW,I feed the abandoned cats behind a local grocery store every night,and last summer I had some SOB stop while driving past,and lean out his window and order me to "Stop feeding those cats! I hate cats,and am going to go get my rifle and come back and kill them all!"

I told him to go for it,and I would kill him when he tried,and haven't seen him since. I did go back the next day at the same time and cruise the parking lot looking for his truck,and then go inside the store to get a closer look at him,but never saw anyone in there that reminded me of him (I needed new glasses at the time),and the truck was gone when I went back outside. I haven't seen him or the truck since.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 07:03:42 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 07:09:30 pm »
@Applewood

I ain't no shrink and don't even play one on teebee,but IIRC,that is a common trait amongst serial killers.

Since most children learn about empathy from taking care of a puppy or kitten,torturing and killing a puppy or kitten is a sure sign of a sociopath.

BTW,I feed the abandoned cats behind a local grocery store every night,and last summer I had some SOB stop while driving past,and lean out his window and order me to "Stop feeding those cats! I hate cats,and am going to go get my rifle and come back and kill them all!"

I told him to go for it,and I would kill him when he tried,and haven't seen him since. I did go back the next day at the same time and cruise the parking lot looking for his truck,and then go inside the store to get a closer look at him,but never saw anyone in there that reminded me of him (I needed new glasses at the time),and the truck was gone when I went back outside. I haven't seen him or the truck since.

@sneakypete

I'm gonna bet that guy was drunk or high.  After he slept it off, he probably didn't even remember making the threat.  But good on you for standing up to that [expletive].

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 07:39:15 pm »

There is more than one side to that... I would bet you that me wading into a sled dog melee with a club would look pretty cruel too.

Not defending this guy, but giving power to deciders should be done very carefully.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 11:22:57 pm »
@sneakypete

I'm gonna bet that guy was drunk or high.  After he slept it off, he probably didn't even remember making the threat.  But good on you for standing up to that [expletive].

@Applewood

Don't screw with old people who have nothing to lose but a couple of years of suffering.

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 04:04:27 pm »

You could be right too.  Obviously, since there is so little punishment for cruelty to animals in many jurisdictions, hurting an animal instead of a child would be the better option to these jerks. 

I believe Congress just passed legislation that makes animal cruelty a federal felony so even if there aren't laws against it in some areas, the DOJ should be on it.  That being said, I doubt we will ever see a trial for animal cruely on the federal level. **nononono*

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 05:54:49 pm »
@Applewood

@sneakypete We had a foster daughter that had Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD). These children can't form normal bonds and generally end up with Sociopathic personalities and in extreme cases Psychopathic. Jenny (not her real name) was caught attempting to severely harm her adoptive mothers dog and then later she chased her "brother" up a tree with a garden rake. We had her for about 6 months and she went to live with a family whose children were grown and out of the house. One night their granddaughter was over and things got "too quiet" Jenny had lured the other girl into her bedroom and got her to strip down to her underwear. They got the girls seperated and Jenny placed in a "facility" When they seared her room they found a Barbie doll that my mother had given her and a steak knife she had used to cut off it's hair and mutilate the body. So yeah abuse of animals is a sign and a stepping stone.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 05:57:45 pm »
@Applewood

Don't screw with old people who have nothing to lose but a couple of years of suffering.
A 72 year old friend of mine told me one time "Don't screw with me, live in prison in much of a threat to someone my age."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline berdie

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 08:40:18 pm »
For the life of me, I don't understand why someone would even want to do cruelty to a pet. Not even to mention a child. I don't get it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 11:03:01 pm »
@sneakypete We had a foster daughter that had Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD). These children can't form normal bonds and generally end up with Sociopathic personalities and in extreme cases Psychopathic. Jenny (not her real name) was caught attempting to severely harm her adoptive mothers dog and then later she chased her "brother" up a tree with a garden rake. We had her for about 6 months and she went to live with a family whose children were grown and out of the house. One night their granddaughter was over and things got "too quiet" Jenny had lured the other girl into her bedroom and got her to strip down to her underwear. They got the girls seperated and Jenny placed in a "facility" When they seared her room they found a Barbie doll that my mother had given her and a steak knife she had used to cut off it's hair and mutilate the body. So yeah abuse of animals is a sign and a stepping stone.

@verga

That kind of stuff is scary,I don't care who you are. It is so "broken" there just ain't no "fixing it".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 11:08:04 pm »
For the life of me, I don't understand why someone would even want to do cruelty to a pet. Not even to mention a child. I don't get it.

@berdie

I don't,either. This is one of the few instances when I am VERY happy I don't understand something.

You and I,as well as most other people can look at people like that,and never again claim we have nothing to be happy about. No matter how much our lives might suck at times,we are not one of THEM. 

"There,but for the grace of whatever,go thee and me." We got lucky.

Offline darroll

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 11:42:50 pm »
Why does a Muslim even own a dog?
lunch.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2020, 01:34:45 am »
I believe Congress just passed legislation that makes animal cruelty a federal felony so even if there aren't laws against it in some areas, the DOJ should be on it.  That being said, I doubt we will ever see a trial for animal cruely on the federal level. **nononono*

From what I understand, that law pertains principally to animals in zoos and circuses and animal abuse that crosses state lines (for example, traveling dog fights).  Local animal cruelty such as this guy beating his dog is more of a local matter. 

And last I heard, this new law (enacted in November, 2019) is not being seriously enforced even where it applies.