Author Topic: Startling threats and violence against GOP voters: Part of a pattern?  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Startling threats and violence against GOP voters: Part of a pattern?

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

A startling rash of threats and violent incidents targeting Republican voters in recent weeks is raising concerns about the increasingly toxic political climate, just as the 2020 presidential primaries are getting started.

The incidents began earlier this month when a Florida man, Gregory Timm, 27, allegedly rammed his van into a Republican Party voter registration tent. According to reports, Timm ran over chairs and tables, and witnesses said he recorded the scene moments after the incident, made an obscene gesture and sped off.

Timm has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a person 65 years old or older, one count of criminal mischief and driving with a suspended license. An arrest report said Timm told deputies he did not like President Trump and “someone had to take a stand.”

Days later, in Windham, N.H., amid the state’s first-in-the-nation primary last Tuesday, a man allegedly assaulted a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults who had been volunteering at a polling site, Fox News first reported.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/startling-threats-and-violence-against-gop-voters-part-of-a-pattern

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Re: Startling threats and violence against GOP voters: Part of a pattern?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 06:43:43 pm »
When people start assaulting them back then the problem will get better. They do not bother Blacks, Mexicans, Bikers only the elderly , very young and people that cannot protect themselves. Let a few get their heads split and nose broken and watch how quick it STOPS. Talking about it does nothing but encourage it to continue because they know nothing ever happens to them. :chairbang:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 07:28:53 pm »
When people start assaulting them back then the problem will get better. They do not bother Blacks, Mexicans, Bikers only the elderly , very young and people that cannot protect themselves. Let a few get their heads split and nose broken and watch how quick it STOPS. Talking about it does nothing but encourage it to continue because they know nothing ever happens to them. :chairbang:

I do agree with what you’re saying here but I think a lot of what you’re seeing with these out of control attacks from the left is their ideology  is dying. When movements are dying, they start to engage in irrational l behavior. And then they become desperate. Think about the kamikaze pilots near the end of World War II

Bernie Sanders ideology probably has about 20 some percent support in this country. Instinctively, these people know it. That’s why that Sanderite shot at Republicans playing baseball
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 07:31:49 pm »
New trend?

Anyone remember this a few election cycles ago?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 03:30:56 pm »
I do agree with what you’re saying here but I think a lot of what you’re seeing with these out of control attacks from the left is their ideology  is dying. When movements are dying, they start to engage in irrational l behavior. And then they become desperate. Think about the kamikaze pilots near the end of World War II

Bernie Sanders ideology probably has about 20 some percent support in this country. Instinctively, these people know it. That’s why that Sanderite shot at Republicans playing baseball

Yeah 30% at Trump rallies are Democrats.  Republicans are turning into the Democratic party.  The gay agenda party also.  That may cause a bit of desperation in the fringe.

And if Trump goes along with amnesty he can be the new illegal immigrant King too.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 03:32:07 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 04:52:27 pm »
Yeah 30% at Trump rallies are Democrats.  Republicans are turning into the Democratic party.  The gay agenda party also.  That may cause a bit of desperation in the fringe.

And if Trump goes along with amnesty he can be the new illegal immigrant King too.

What do you mean, "if?"  You've already stated Trump is all-in for amnesty.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 05:05:09 pm »
What do you mean, "if?"  You've already stated Trump is all-in for amnesty.

Criticizing Trump for things he hasn't said or done but might possibly do in the future, maybe - is the new 'thing'.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 05:08:25 pm »
Criticizing Trump for things he hasn't said or done but might possibly do in the future, maybe - is the new 'thing'.

For a New Thing, it's pretty tuckered out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: