Author Topic: Los Angeles Mayor and Police Chief Film Video Telling Illegals They Won't Cooperate With ICE  (Read 684 times)

rangerrebew

Los Angeles Mayor and Police Chief Film Video Telling Illegals They Won't Cooperate With ICE
By Steve Straub
Published February 16, 2020 at 7:51am

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti wants all of the illegal aliens staying in his city that the authorities will not under any circumstances cooperate or share any date with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, or ICE.

The mayor made the claim that immigration is a federal issue but public safety is a local issue and said the Los Angeles police will not cooperate with the feds.

So if safety is a local issue then it would seem to follow that anyone harmed by an illegal alien in Los Angeles can sue the city, the police chief and the mayor.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/los-angeles-mayor-police-chief-film-video-telling-illegals-wont-cooperate-ice

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nice. Nothing like having the perps provide evidence.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How this should play out:

Today:
"Los Angeles Mayor and Police Chief Film Video Telling Illegals They Won't Cooperate With ICE"

One month from today:
"Los Angeles Mayor and Police Chief filmed by news reporters being led from office after being handcuffed and charged with sedition by federal marshalls..."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I ain't a lawyur and doan play one on teebee,but maybe somebodie can splain to me WHAT is keeping the feds from filing obstruction of justice charges against these asshats,and arresting them and jailing them on federal charges?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

I ain't a lawyur and doan play one on teebee,but maybe somebodie can splain to me WHAT is keeping the feds from filing obstruction of justice charges against these asshats,and arresting them and jailing them on federal charges?
They's Democrats, that's what. Don'cha know?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They's Democrats, that's what. Don'cha know?

@Smokin Joe

Yeah,but I suspect they are going to be shocked come the day after the next Presidential election,and they wake up to find there is a new sheriff in town.

It is MY OPINION that Trump is just laying back now in order to "keep the natives from getting restless",and is going to come charging out the gate the day after the election,and hammer their asses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Yeah,but I suspect they are going to be shocked come the day after the next Presidential election,and they wake up to find there is a new sheriff in town.

It is MY OPINION that Trump is just laying back now in order to "keep the natives from getting restless",and is going to come charging out the gate the day after the election,and hammer their asses.
I hope you are right, but there are some real sh*tbirds still at large, who should have been rounded up long ago.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

The city is not on your side if you're a law-abiding citizen. Think about that for a while, taxpayers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org