Author Topic: Joe Biden Claims Obama Put Migrant Children In ‘Cages’ To ‘Keep Them Safe’  (Read 233 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Claims Obama Put Migrant Children In ‘Cages’ To ‘Keep Them Safe’

February 16, 2020 Baxter Dmitry News, US 6
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has defended the Obama administration's use of holding facilities and cages for migrant children claiming it was done to keep them 'safe'.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has defended the Obama administration’s use of holding facilities and cages for migrant children claiming it was done to keep them ‘safe‘.

In an interview Friday posted on Facebook, Univision journalist Jorge Ramos grilled Biden on a claim he made in September that the Obama administration never put migrant children in cages.

‘What Latinos should look at is comparing [Obama] to the president we have is outrageous,‘ Biden said in September. ‘We didn’t lock people in cages. We didn’t separate families. We didn’t do all of those things.’

https://newspunch.com/joe-biden-obama-put-migrant-children-cages-keep-them-safe/

rangerrebew

Online mountaineer

Is this the first time anyone from the B.O. administration has admitted that they're the ones who caged the little tykes?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Children in cages?  Sounds more like a typical Biden sexual fantasy to me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.