General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Juror 1261 in Roger Stone's case: Was justice undone?

<< < (2/2)

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 17, 2020, 04:05:53 pm ---Why would I want to have a circle jerk with Roger Stone?  I think he's skeezy, too.

--- End quote ---

Frankly I don't understand your strange need to insult everyone who disagrees with you on this @catfish1957. Might it not be possible that we're concerned with the corruption of the legal system and not with Stone's personal well being?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: skeeter on February 17, 2020, 04:13:37 pm ---Frankly I don't understand your strange need to insult everyone who disagrees with you on this @catfish1957. Might it not be possible that we're concerned with the corruption of the legal system and not with Stone's personal well being?

--- End quote ---

For me to be insulted, I would first have to respect the opinion.   :shrug:

aligncare:
Here’s a thought. Maybe the American idea is that free citizens are free to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, whether in life their choices conform to other citizens’ choices or not.

Sure, Roger Stone marches to a different drummer in his life style. But, as long as he supports the Right and is treated fairly and equally by law, all the rest is none of my business.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version